Day 50!!

2/11/2020

In class we had to finish our lab from Friday and Cross was moving so fast what the heck?! Like I'm sorry I didn't know I was falling for Sonic the Hedgehog?! Anyways we had one more experiment to do but some other lab team was doing it so we had to wait so Cross asked us about our weekend and I said that I was scarred because of Twitter. I saw about 8 Tik Tok boys' nudes that got leaked (some denied it was them but Tony Lopez went 🚁). He was surprised and I made a joke about Lil Huddy's "lil buddy" and he laughed.

At around 9pm I get a notification from Snapchat and it said that Cross sent me a text!!! And I immediately started snapping my friend telling them I got a text from Cross😂

He sent me a photo of us on snapmap (we live 5 minutes away from each other. I already know this because I found his house because I found his insta saw what his house looked liked and went to google maps to find his house. Call me Joe Goldberg if you wish) and he says "what the fuck" and I replied "you do be vibin with your headphones" and he said "I didn't know we lived so close together" and I said "lol don't be stalking me" and then we talked a bit more and I noticed that he has his phone in military time and I asked him why and he said that he was raised like that since many of his family members are in the military. He set our chats to delete after 24 hours so idk if he's gonna talk about it with his friends if he did like me?!

Anyways he told me to check snapmap again and it was his bitmoji laying on a bed and it was supposed to be reading a book but it didn't show up at first and I texted him that it looked like his bitmoji was doing something else and he said that I had a dirty mind and I said that he did too since he knew what I was talking about. I was left on delivered till the morning but I sent him a picture of his bitmoji because I pressed on it and it said "IM AT MY HOUSE QUIT STALKING ME" and I said "Perhaps you're sleeping but I never saw this wtf!!!!😂😂😂" and he still left me on delivered until 6:23am (Wednesday).