Day 69😏😉

3/10/2020

So today was a pretty chill time. We had to do some research on air pollution on the chromebooks so Cross and I didn't really talk until it got closer to the end of the period. We had to answer four questions on an index card and hand them to our teacher to grade and I got mine back and I got them all correct and I peeked over at Cross's and he got two questions wrong and he softly says "what?!?!" and I'm giggling.

He was working on the lab since he finished the research paper already and he was asking me about the lab worksheet because I told him I did some of it at home and he asked me how I got an answer because he put 1.01 for the mols per gram of hydrogen but it was actually 2.02 (since it was H2) and I told him it was 2.02 and he just paused and smiled at me and then fixed his answer.

He also asked for my calculator and I have Elmo burning in fire painted on it so when I gave it to him he just stared at it and he just stared at it which caused me to laugh.

During passing period from 5th to 6th I saw Cross walking down the stairs with his guy friend and I saw Cross and he saw me and he grabbed his friend's hand and they were skipping right past me and Cross turned around to look at me 😂👀 Alexa play...

During passing period from 5th to 6th I saw Cross walking down the stairs with his guy friend and I saw Cross and he saw me and he grabbed his friend's hand and they were skipping right past me and Cross turned around to look at me 😂👀 Alexa play "That Should Be Me" by Justin Bieber.

Our teacher talked to us about a extra credit or service hour opportunity which was to come to the school's open house and talk about a lab experiment and Cross texted me and asked me if I was going to do it and I said "do you really think I can talk to random people and explain a lab?" and he just said "idk" and I replied with "no. The answer is no." Perhaps he wanted to see me at open house?!?! 🤨