Day 53

2/14/2020

I am upset and confused.

During chem we had to take a test so I didn't talk to Cross. Our desks were separated so his desk was kind of behind me so I didn't get to see him much during the period. We had some things to turn in so I turned around and he handed me the stuff and that was it.

After the test I could feel him staring at me so I felt all weird about it lol.

After school I was walking to my moms car and I see Cross waiting by a door and he's holding a white teddy bear with a heart....pardon me? Is he talking to someone? Does he have a girlfriend? Is it just from one of his football friends playing a joke? I don't know!?!?!

My heart dropped when I saw that and when I got hone I immediately started crying. Why can't the universe just give me this one W? Like I'm 0-10 with boy luck right now and I'm not here for it.

I went out with my friend to CPK for 2 hours which took my mind off of it but when I got home I watched To All the Boys I've Love Before: P.S I Still Love You and the ending where Peter Kavinsky shows up to the ball (it was very predictable) I just started bawling my eyes out at 12 in the morning. And I couldn't stop. Cross kind of looks like Noah scented mayo like just a little bit.

I cried until my head hurt and my nose was and eyes were all red and puffy and when I couldn't take it anymore, I fell asleep.

Hope you all had a better Valentine's Day than me✌️😙