Day 66

3/5/2020

I get to class and cross asks me if he has tape for his mechanical pencil (?)

We have to do a lab and we had to pour hydrochloric acid into a tube and Cross got it on his fingers and he said it reeked and he told me to smell his finger. I was grossed out and said no but he still held his finger in front of my nose and I held my breath so I couldn't smell it. Instead I grabbed the bottle and accidentally got the acid on my fingers too so we had to run our hands under water.

When starting the lab he told me to straighten a copper wire and I did because that's what I though was supposed to be done and it took me a while until it was fully straight and I showed Cross the wire and he just laughed and said he was joking and that it wasn't a part of the lab.

We had to take the mass of a magnesium strip and the scale was in a box and there was a door in the top and the sides and cross whispered in my ear to drop it in from the top. Like he didn't have to whisper in my ear to do it but ain't no complaints🤤😍.

After that I had to wrap the copper wire around the magnesium into a cage and I was whining and said that the wire was hurting my fingers and he said "well I can't do it because my hands are soft. Feel them" and I poked my index finger in the palm of his hand and he said "no actually put your hand in mine" and I so wiped my fingers over his and wow they really do he soft. I tried wrapping the magnesium again and I accidentally broke the strip of magnesium and Cross blamed me saying I ruined the lab.

This is what our lab looked like if you're wondering.

 I said I wanted to do it and he said "no" and he pulled my denim jacket and pulled me closer to him

He makes the cage too big for the magnesium and he put the rubber top of the tube to close this (in the video they used tape but we had a rubber top/cork) and when he flipped it over the top wasn't fully on so the experiment flopped and we had to redo the lab at lunch.

Cross's face turned red and he put his face inside his sweater and tried to blame me and I argued back saying he messed up the most important part and we kept going back and forth arguing and he was once again snapping his finger at me and I said "don't you snap your fingers at me it's not doing anything! I'm not a dog" and he laughed. He finally stopped and told me to sit down and so I sat down on the stool and he did too and he kept moving his hand down to tell me to calm down😅😂.

He made of list of everything I did wrong and everything he did wrong in the lab and apparently I did a lot more wrong but he messed up the main part just sayin.

I had to rinse out a beaker in the sink and if you push the faucet to far the water pressure increases and I accidentally did that and water splashed everyone and everywhere on the lab table and Cross said that I acted like I was moving the stick shift on a car and I told him that I don't even know what that is because I can't drive and he laughed.

After class everyone still had to clean up so our teacher was able to write late passes for us if we needed one but my friend and I didn't get one so we were walking out of class and Cross was walking right next to me almost shoulder to...arm since he's so tall lol.

At lunch I waited for him because he took a while and our teacher was asking me if I'm ok and if everything was good and I said yes. I told her I was just tired because my mom moved houses and so I had to pack and unpack a lot and she nodded her head and asked me if everything was ok between my lab group and I (she mostly means Cross because we were blaming each other and arguing today about the lab idk if she saw us tho) and I said yeah.

During the lab I was very quiet because it was just Cross and I in the class doing a lab and a couple of girls eating lunch and when he got there he asked me how my fourth period class was and I said it was boring. I was going to ask him how his was but our teacher interrupted us. We joked about the lab once again and this time I let him handle the magnesium and the metal cage. We finally did it successfully and he asked me how to calculate water pressure and I held my hands up and said I don't know 🤷‍♀️and he smiled.