Book one: Chapter twenty

Zuri's POV

I wish I could wipe that arrogance and smirk on Luigi's face and strangle him too when I'm done. That's idiot cornered me in a way, I'll never be able to win. How stupid of me to think I could successfully leave this company  and go elsewhere when my certificate is a mess: it's outdated, so out of the system and I need to get a new one.

If only Luigi was like his father, I'll be out of here and working at the Chapmans. Now I'm stuck in this hellhole with an asshole for a boss, a man I want nothing more than to get away from. How will I survive? You did it before Zuzu and you will even now. Just don't let him get to you. I guess this is what I got to do.

"Miss Cudjoe, get into my office." His annoying voice rang over the phone angrily. Easy Zuzu, take deep breaths. I left my desk, passing by Chyna's. We both have one thing in common, the devil himself. I pity her for working under Luigi and to the rest of the staff, they see us to be lucky being the assistants of a celebrated actor, little did they know how much of an ass he is.

I made my way into his office and met him with his tie loose on the table and his shirt unbuttoned up to his navel. He stared at me dangerously like a predator to his prey. "Care to explain this?"

He waved a piece of paper in my face. I remembered it to be the official letter I got from Chapman Electronics the next day I was offered a job. How did he get it? "Explain what?"

"This shit! Deandra this, you dare go behind my back to seek employment at another company? Is your five years up already?" He said getting dangerously close to me, I took a step back.

"C'mon Mr Gianni, don't tell me you're blind. The date is past, two weeks ago and if I should remind you that was when I quit."

"That sassy mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble Miss, in fact it has gotten you into one right now and I'm going to punish you." His lips stretched into a smirk I must admit is sexy.

Without warning, he pulled me to his body and pinned me to his desk, his hand resting on my bum. "You've been a bad assistant Dee Dee and I must bring you to the right track." He said in a deep voice that caused me to shiver in an excited way.

Luigi then grabbed my bum, squeezing it and groaned. My heart started throbbing fast, lust filling me up and clouding senses as he licked that sensitive spot. "Mr Gi—aaa.."

"So much for having a sassy mouth." He let go and stepped away from me, looking at my flushed face and smirked. "Go back to your desk, I'll call you when I need you."

I was left dumb, confused and angry. What's his problem? Why did he have to do that to me? I'm not a doll or a puppet that he can pull the strings and control me the way he wants and anytime. "Why do you do this and what was that for?" He didn't mind me and turned away from facing me, tugging at his hair. "Don't you give me the silent treatment.

"Leave Deandra just go, far away from me but not this building, it's still working hours."

"I even don't want to be here with you." I stormed out of his office in anger. Chy saw me sit down with a pissed face and came towards me asking why I was in that mood. "I just want to be by myself please."

I dismissed her and sat there sulking, the email on the laptop I was typing isn't interesting anymore. If only I had someone to talk to, I don't trust Chy. I can tell Azzy but she's far away in Kuwait, visiting her cousins.

Luigi

I picked up the glass of whiskey and slugged it down my throat, putting the glass down and refilling it. That's what I've been doing since I ordered Deandra out of my office.

I was beyond mad when I saw the paper lying carelessly on her desk when I came to the office this morning. I found out it was an acceptance letter from a company, for her to be an assistant. Why should she be for someone else, she's supposed to be for me and only me!

That shit ain't happening. I called her into my office to demand a tangible explanation only for her to be a smart mouth. Luigi doesn't take sassy remarks from people especially women, they're supposed to submit to me not be at neck length with me.

I thought of ways to drive into her head who the boss is here. The only thing that came into my mind was to grab her ass, squeeze it in a way she's going to get aroused. Women are only submissive then.

Instead of her getting aroused, I did. Never had I touched a bum that soft and succulent. Nasty ideas started getting into my head, I had to stop myself before I went too far and she regretted it and maybe this time around not even the contract with my father will make her stay.

She's so stubborn, always questioning things. I had to turn around and not face her, I didn't trust myself. One look at her and I'll be doomed.

It wasn't manly of me to yell at her to leave yet that was my only option if I wanted her out of my office. Now I'm a mess, I don't know what's wrong with me. Things weren't supposed to be like this, it wasn't supposed to get to this part.

I was supposed to get her to forgive me not to give her a more reason to hate me. I don't think I can look at her ever again, nah, nah.