Book three:Chapter thirteen

Luigi's POV

Controlling my anger is a new shit I'm trying to master but that bitch Paris is doing everything possible for me to lose it!

I feel like smacking the pregnancy out of that bitch with my hands just by looking at her. Today's the day the doctor is going to send the results to us and she can't keep still about it. Under the pretense of caring about that baby in her stomach, I had to leave the love of my life and my cutie at home just to come home which is no longer home because of Paris staying here, everything is stone cold—it's lost the homey feeling.

When I woke up from bed, took my bath and came downstairs, she was already up which was surprising but the thing that shocked me is the appearance of the house. Paris cleaned the house spotlessly, leaving nothing unattended just to make it shine with her own hands.

Breakfast was laid out like I feast and she just couldn't stop smiling, passing humorless remarks and then laugh to herself. She's in a great mood today knowing what she has done to the results. All this while I'm only staring at her and giving her fake smiles while I'm like bitch, I know what you've done and you're gonna pay for it.

I was sitting at the living room, my head buried in my phone as I texted my baby girl who's at work currently while glancing at the door once in a while. I'm waiting for them to deliver the results, fake a smile and happiness at Paris while she feeds me a lie. The lie she had paid for just to pin me by her side.

In the middle of typing a reply to Zuri, the doorbell rang. I exhaled in relief, I badly want to get this pretense done and over with so I can just get outta here fast, the air in the house is beginning to suffocate me. After I see Paris's ass sitting in jail I'm most definitely going to sell this house, it's a pity that I would you know this house holds a lot of memories of Zuri and I how we started and all that but Paris has tainted every good memory I had of this house so it's best if I let it go.

Besides I've been given a second chance to live my life and be happy, create new memories, with the presence of Zuri in my life and our new bundle of joy, Jakira that I'd gladly give this house for.

Before I could get the door, I have no idea where Paris mysteriously appeared from, she got to the door before I could and took the envelope from the delivery guy, shooing him out with a smile.

"You could have offered the poor guy a drink he looked like he could use a glass of juice." My first words to Paris today.

She waved her hand dismissing what I said and tore the envelope, pulling out the results. I watched her as she skimmed the results with eager and excited eyes before they glowed her lips stretched into a satisfied smile before it spread to her face.

"What does it say?" I asked despite knowing what it says, I'm trying to appear unsuspecting as possible.

"You should take a look at it yourself so you don't say I've changed the words while I tell you the result."

"Why do you think so I'll of me? I've never said anything like that." I snatched the paper from her hand, eyeing her in irritation.

"Think I'll of you? Please..I wasn't the one who was insinuating I was forcing a baby on you."

I intentionally masked my face with a surprised expression after pretending to look at the result. She saw my expression and smirked, snatching the paper from my hand. "He's mine."

"See I wasn't lying after all? And aww you've already chosen a gender for our baby." She cooed, pulling my cheeks and hugged me.

It took all in me not to push her off me and yell at her, telling her how disgusting and shameless she is doing all these just to prove a lame lie but on the other hand, I'm happy she's actually pregnant. I can wait to see the look on her face when she finds out she's neither going to get me to own up for the baby nor have any man around to take responsibility of the baby after losing everything she's so proud of, it will be then that she'll realize how foolish and shallow minded she has been.