Chapter 1

Nashi's POV

*Ring* *Ring* ugh I punch my alarm clock and decided to get up. I look to my side and pick up my phone to see the time, "oh it's 8:45" I muttered I as I put my head on my pillow again. After a few minutes I snapped back into reality. "Wait it's 8:45 i'm gonna be late for work." I jump out of my bed and quickly start getting ready. Your probably confused right now and wondering who I am. Well my name is Nashi Dragneel, and you might be thinking wait Dragneel as in Natsu and Lucy Dragneel. Well imma just answer that for you now, and yes it's true i'm their daughter. But my life isn't as pretty as it seem. When my parents first saw me they loved me with all my heart. But when I was around 7 years old my parents found out that I couldn't sing and they started to ignore me. The worst part was that my brother Luke would hurt me when mom and dad weren't around. Even though he would only hit me or push me to the ground, for a girl my age it hurt. He said if I told mom and dad I would regret it, I never did though. Finally when I turned 13 I had enough of everything and decided to run away. I know it might have not been the smartest decision of my life, but in the end everything worked out. I changed my last name to Starlight so that no one knows that i'm the daughter of the famous singers. Right now i'm 18 and I live in Magnolia. I have two friend named Nova and Emma. I even got a job at a book store called Celestial Writing, Nova and Emma even work there so I get to see them everyday. Shoot speaking of job I have to leave right now before Nova kills me for being late again. I grab my phone and run out the door towards the shop.

Nova's POV

"God where is that girl this is the third time this week shes been late" I shouted in frustration. I heard a chuckled and look to my left to see Emma stocking the shelves, the ones that Nashi was suppose to be doing right now. She said, "Come on Nova cut her slack, and it's not like we're busy anyway." I sighed, shes right though, business have been super slow this week. I'm not even sure we will have enough money to even keep this place. Right when I was about to go sit down I see a pink blob in the distance. After a few minutes I realize it's Nashi and I open the door for her. Before I can open my mouth Nashi went down on her knees and said," Nova i'm so sorry I promise I won't be late again please don't fire me." I looked at her with a shocked face then I looked towards Emma and we both bursted out in laughter. She got up from the ground and looked at me confused. After I finished I told her, "Nashi I was never gonna fire you, well maybe yell at you for a bit but I would never fire you, you're my bestfriend." She sighed and I could see the relief in her eyes. " Thanks guys, and I promise i'll do anything to make it up to you." I smirked after hearing that." Well there is one things you can do to make it up to us." I said. Nashi's ears perked signaling me to continue. Emma caught on to what I was about to say and finished it for me. "Well Nash if you really want to make it up to us, how bout you take care of the store for us for a few days." Nashi said, "Sure but what for." I replied, " Well me and Emma heard that Fairy Tails in town." I muttered the last part because I knew she hated them. "Nov you're gonna have to say that louder. I mustered up the courage and said, "We want to go search for the Fairy Tail band". Nashi chocked at my words and responded,"Wait they're here in Magnolia." she shouted "Yes"Emma replied,"Can we please go search for them". "Please Nashi" I pleaded. "Fine but you can only take off for a week." she said. After she said that we didn't let her have a second thought about it, and we ran out the door. I actually hope that we can find them.

Nashi's POV

They actually left. Well I guess I can't blame them, Fairy Tail is their favorite band. What so good about them anyway. The reason why I hate them so much is because when I was little my friends were always drawn towards them. They went to everyone of their concerts, and when they found out I didn't go to any of them they left me. But Nova and Emma wouldn't do something like that, at least I hope they would't. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the door opening. I saw that it was Aki, one of our most faithful customers. I quickly went up to her and said, " Hey Aki what can I help you with." "Nothing much" she replied "Just looking for a books about bands" " If you don't mind we asking why do you need one." I asked while looking for the book. "Well I was thinking about joining a band and I wanted to do some research on it" I nodded towards her response and handed her the book. She paid me and then left. Today is going to be a long day I thought.

Time skip: A few hours later

"Man today was busier than usual." I said out loud." Well might as well go home." I quickly close the shop then walk towards my apartment. I was thinking about the nice hot shower that I was going to take when I get home. That's when someone bumped into me. "Hey watch wear you're goi-" I quickly stopped. That's when I realized that the person the person that bumped into me was no other than the leader of the Fairy Tail band.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Storm Fullbuster