Chapter 4

Nashi's POV

"Daddy Daddy" a little me shouted "Come play with me" "No, I can't i'm too busy" "But please, look I even made you a rice ball." I said cheerfully. I placed it on his desk but he knocked it off and yelled, "Nashi I told you i'm busy now leave." " I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again" I said while running off in tears. But before I went out the door, I turned my head to see my Dad not filled with anger, but with sorrow and despair. 

*Ding* *Ding*. I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping like crazy. I can't believe that I had that nightmare again I said in my thoughts. Well it wasn't really a nightmare.... more like a flashback. I looked at my phone to see that it was still beeping. I picked up my phone to see that it was Storm texting me. I looked at them (the texts)and they said

Hey Nashi good morning! How are you

Did anything happen to you yesterday, ya know with all those fans?

Do you think we can discuss the plans for the tour now?

I replied him by typing okay. A few seconds later he wrote

Is tomorrow good for you

I typed yes because tomorrow was a Saturday, and we don't open on Saturdays. After texting Storm I didn't feel like going back to bed so I decided to get ready for work. After getting ready I didn't feel like eating breakfast so I just went to the shop. When I got there I was surprised to see the lights on. I went inside to see Nova and Emma working. "What are you guys doing her" I said kinda yelling. "Oh hey Nashi, well the thing is we decided to stop searching for them." said Nova. "Plus" I looked at my right to see Emma "I wasn't fair of us to leave the shop to you for a whole week" "So... sorry" they both said at the same time. "Hey guys it no problem, now i'll just go do some work." I went to the storage closet, took a box of book, and started sorting them out.

Time Skip: After Work 8:00 p.m

Ugh today was so busy, we had at least 100 customers today. It's probably because Fairy Tail was at our shop yesterday and people probably though that they would come again. At least Nova and Emma didn't find out that they came, otherwise they would kill me for not calling them at that moment. I shuddered at the though of it. Then suddenly my phone beeped. I looked at it and saw that it was Storm.

Hey Nashi tomorrow come to ********** hotel at 8:00 am and then go to room 32. We'll meet up at my room.

Why can't we just meet up at a park  or something

Are you dumb!! we're celebrities people are gonna start chasing us

I just typed okay and then put my phone away. I'm not going to lie I kinda felt hurt by his words, but I just shook it off. I reached my apartment and then went to bed early because I didn't want to keep them waiting.

Time Skip: Morning 7:10

I got out of my bed and started getting ready, I didn't feel hungry so I skipped on breakfast. I took a bath, got dressed and then went out the door. The text said to meet at ********** hotel so I started to walk there. On my way there I felt people staring at me. It's probably my pink hair I though. My hair is a salmon pink so it is very uncommon, especially in a place like Magnolia. I heard people whispering, even though I didn't hear what they said I could only imagine the horrible thing they're saying about me. I put my head down in shame, I don't even know I'm so upset, I mean I should be used to it by now.

Flashback to 10 years ago(Nashi should be 8 now)

I was pushed to the floor and three body looking shadows hovering over me. "what an ugly hair color" they said  "Know wonder she has no friends" or "You should just disappear, know one likes you."  "Ple-ease s-stop, i'm s-orry I wo-n't ever bo-ther you aga-in" I said while running away from them with tears in my eyes. And from that day forwards I never befriend anyone ever again. I slowly started to shut myself away from everyone, and no one seemed to care nor noticed. Not even my own family, they were too busy taking care of their own reputation. But the bulling never stopped, they just kept coming everyday to hurt me.

(A/n): In the story people didn't know that Nashi was the daughter of Natsu and Lucy because she just wanted a normal life. So that's why people had the guts to bully her.

End of Flashback

I was suddenly awaken by my thoughts when I felt a hand touch my head. I look up to see

.

.

.

.

Reiki

"Wh-at are yo-u doi-ing hear" I said stammering, "I though you couldn't come out of your house because... well you know." "Well you know someone had to get those knuckle heads breakfast, and i'm the only responsible on in the gang." I giggle at what he said and soon he joined in too. After a few minutes he stopped. I looked at him curiously wondering why. "Can I ask you a question Nashi" said Reiki "Fire away" I said. "Can you tell me why you were looking so glum before, and why people were whispering at you." I looked down at the ground and said,  It's because of my pink hair, it's kinda weird isn't it" I said chuckling a little. He looked at me serious and said, "Well I don't think it is, it looks quite nice" "Thanks" I said "No problem" he replied "Now how bout I take you to the hotel, not to be rude but you kinda look lost." I blushed at that statement and quickly nodded. Then we started walking towards hotel. A few minutes later we reached it and we went inside. We went to room number 32 and Reiki went into his pocket to take out the key. When he finally got it out he opened the door, and when I looked inside I could feel my face turning red. Inside the room was a shirtless Storm, Gale, and Rin. When they saw me at first they were shocked but then they quickly ran upstairs to go find a shirt to put on "Sorry about that" said Reiki "I didn't know that would happen." "It's okay" I said sitting down on the couch. I can still feel the heat on my face. Storm kinda did look hot without a shirt. Wait ... what am I thinking, I can't think those thoughts. I started to mentally argue with myself till I heard  someone walk down the stairs. I looked up to see the boys. Then they all sat on the couch. After a few minutes I finally spoke. "So.." I started to say but was cut off by Rin. He said, "How 'bout we all just forget what happened and eat breakfast." We nodded agreeingly and everyone started walking towards the tabled except me. Storm turned his head towards me and said, "Hey Nashi what's wrong, aren't you gonna come to eat breakfast with us." "I couldn't do that to you guys, plus Reiki payed for it." Storm took my hand and pulled me off the couch and said, "It's fine, consider it as a thank you for giving us a tour." I nodded, went to the table, and sat in between Storm and Gale. "So what are we having" asked Gale. "Pancakes" said Reiki while placing two pancakes on everyone's plate for us. While we were eating we started talking about ourselves. Get this, who would have though that Gale had a sister. I hope I can meet her someday I though.(You already did Nashi) After a few minutes we finished eating and we were about to go outside, but then Reiki, Storm, Rin, and Gale all stopped. I turned around to see horror fill their eyes.

Dun Dun DUNNN!!! Sorry I left you on a cliffhanger was that a good chapter or no. I tried to make it  longer than usual. I hope you enjoyed it!!!