Chapter 10

Nashi's POV

"Nova.... Emma what are you guys doing here" I said kinda scared. "We should ask you the same thing" said Nova. "I don't know..... maybe because I LIVE HERE." I said while shouting at the end. We were both arguing and than Emma said, "Ummm... guys" "What" we both yelled. "Why is Fairy Tail here?" Oh shit I forgot that they were here. "Nashi you have a lot of explaining to do." said Nova in a scary voice. "Alright" "Um are you ladies forgetting that were here" said a voice. We all looked up to see that it was Gale. "Oh hey sis" he said. Wait what.... Emma is his sister. "Great job Gale, I was trying to keep it a secret." said Emma "Emma you better explain too" said Nova. "Fine how 'bout we all sit down on the couch and we explain everything." "Alright' everyone said. Once we all sat down I started to tell Nova and Emma everything that happened from the first day we met to now. At first they looked shocked and mad, but soon they understood why I did it. Then Emma explained that Gale and her were siblings, and that they kept it a secret so Emma could live a normal life... much like me. I looked at Nova and she looked a little pale, I pretty sure that Emma saw it too. So I told the guys to excuse us for a moment. I took Nova by her hand and and dragged her into my room, Emma followed us. Once we all reached my room I closed the door so no one could hear us. "Nova what wrong." I asked "I'm fine... just shocked and happy that I finally got to meet Fairy Tail." "Alright" said Emma "But just don't act crazy in front off them, it might make them uncomfortable. Just be yourself." "Sure" said Nova "Now we should probably get back." Me and Emma both nodded and went inside the living room. When we went inside, my eyes were in horror at what they saw. The whole room was a mess, and the destroyer was no other than Storm. "I though I told you not to make a mess of my house" I said while hitting his head. "Well you were gone so long" he said with a bump on his forehead. "That doesn't matter" I said back. Then we both started arguing with each other, till we heard a bunch of people laughing. "What...what's so funny" I said "Ya what she said" said Storm. "It's nothing" said Nova "It's just that I've never seen you act like that before" "Ya not even in front of us" said Emma. "The same goes for you Storm" said Reiki "Okay.. Okay we get it we changed" said Storm "Now leave us alone." After that everyone slowly sat down on the couch, and it became very quiet. I was about to say something but Nova beat me to it.

Nova's POV

I noticed that it became very quiet so I said, "Hey why not play truth or dare so we can get to know each other better." Everyone agreed and I went first. "So.. Nashi truth or dare" "Dare" she responded. "Alright" I said with a evil smirk on my face, "I dare you to sing a song for us. But not just any song, you have to sing a song that you wrote" I said knowing that she doesn't like to sing in front of people. Her face was filled with shocked and rage but she agreed "Yes finally... I been waiting to hear this." said Gale "Wait you've never heard her sing before" "Well...only once but so many thing were going on at that time we weren't focus enough to be able to hear her." said Reiki. I looked at Storm and saw that he was grinning like a fool. "What are you so happy about" I asked him, but instead Nashi responded by saying, "He probably acting like that because he was the first one to hear me sing out of those guys." "Oh" I said. "Well enough talking and start singing" said Emma. Then she pulled out her song book, picked out a song, and then started to sing.

While she was singing, I was so surprised by the lyrics in it. I can tell that it describes her childhood. I looked at the boys and saw that there faces were shocked. Nashi probably didn't tell them what happened, though she should. But i'm sure she'll tell em when the time is right. When she finished, all the boys surrounded her and started praising her. Even though Nashi was smiling I could tell that there was some sadness in her eyes from singing that song.

Storm's POV

When Nashi stopped singing me and the guys went up to her. Gale, Rin, and Reiki were so surprised by her talent, and they started throwing compliments at her. I looked at her face and saw that she was smiling, but for some reason I saw a glint of sadness in her eyes. Before I could ask her what was wrong, Reiki asked, "Nashi you do realize that you could become a famous singer like us with that kind of voice, right" "Well I guess I never though about it" she said "Well then that settles it " I said "In a week from now well bring you to our music director (Is that what the person is called?) "Wait what... Storm you can't just make a decision like that" "Why not" said Gale. "Nashi you have the potential to be famous, and plus if you don't want to do it then you can just quit" said Rin. Then she looked at her friends who I think are named Nova and Emma for some kind of reassurance. Emma just nodded and Nova said, "You should go for it Nash". Then we all looked at Nashi to find out what her final answer would be. After a few seconds she responded, "Alright then.....I guess i'm gonna become a singer."