4. Melissa Mccall

"The first time you put your lips on mine, I knew you were my soulmate"

~
<edited>

Scott showed us the way to his house.. I mean only for me because stiles already knew it.
His mom wasn't home because she was still at the hospital.
Which wasn't that good, maybe she could save me when they try to kill me.
Even tho i know they won't do anything, it could be possible.

We went to his room and because I'm there for the first time I looked around and saw some photos of Scott and his mom or with stiles.

„You guys know each other for a long time am i right?" I asked while seeing a photo of them both being maybe 10 years old.
They looked so cute at that young age, I couldn't even hide a little smile at my lips.
„Yeah we do" Scott said and sat on his chair near the window.
Stiles sat on Scott's bed so I did too because there where no else to sit.
But I kept my distance, it would be weird being near him, I still don't know him that much.

I put my school bag on the bed too as my notes fell out
Stiles helped me to put them back.
I noticed that he grabbed the math book looking at it confused.
I thought about what he might look at, but I just couldn't think of anything.
„Why is everything marked in different colors?" he asked not looking at me but still at my math book.

„Oh green means I understand it. Yellow means I need a little bit help and red means I just don't understand it." I explained to both of them.
„No way" stiles quietly said.
Leaving me there questioning, why it was so surprising.

„Oh my god stiles does this too! I mean not in books but for something else!" Scott jumped up and smiled.
„Oh really, that's cool I think?" I looked back at stiles who already closed the book, and put it back to my backpack.
„Wow thats a sign for sure" stiles smiled at me.
I already felt my cheeks go red so I tried to hide it with my hair.

„So anyways the real reason why we're here is because I want to know what you guys know about werewolf's because I feel like I don't know anything" I clapped my hands gaining all the attention then I found a comfortable position to sit.
And listen to everything they're about to say

„Oh yeah I forgot.
So you said you were born to be a werewolf right?" Scott asked As i agreed to the information he got.
„So I was bitten by an Alpha that's why i am a werewolf." He explained.

*after some hours of explaining*

„Honey I'm home" a female voice shouted from down stairs
Thats Scotts mom for sure.
Or maybe his girlfriend, I don't really know.
We all went downstairs and Scott's mom looked at me.
Her eyes got small, and her face turned into a shocked one.

„Oh hello I'm Melissa Scott's mom" she smiled and Shakes my hand.
Trying to hid her confused look.
„I'm y/n" I answered.
„She's new in our school and we wanted to be nice and learn with her for the... test?" stiles tried to lie.
But you could hear the lie.
He wasn't good in lying.
He just isn't.

„Yeah sure. It was nice meeting you y/n" she smiled again.
We went back to Scott's room and stiles tried to show me some easy ways to be better in math.
But it really didn't help that much.
But I thanked him for trying.

After some hours it was already dark and I decided to stay.
My dad agreed for me to stay, because he trusted the boys after I told him that they helped me.
Scott was the first one who fell asleep, on the chair he was sitting the whole time.
Stiles lays himself down and slowly closed his eyes.
„Goodnight y/n" he whispered

After that I closed my eyes too, being next to stiles.
I slowly drifted away, and began to dream.