13. Derek

"Would you die for me? Not that's too easy, would you live for me?"~

~

<edited>

"Basically it isn't a huge problem so our only plan is to try hide it as long as possible right?" Scott asked, me and stiles agreed.
After some minutes of silence stiles spoke up.
"Hey y/n I wondered if you want to go with us to practice today after school?" you could tell he was still nervous.

"Sure" I smiled "is Jackson gonna be there too?" I asked interested.
"Y-yeah yeah he is but why are you asking" stiles let out a deep breath after asking me.
"Because maybe lydia would be there too?" I obviously said.
"Oh right" he looked back at his phone.

After like 10 minutes we walked to school together. Allison and Lydia came towards us "hello guys" they said together Allison took Scott's hand and Lydia took mine. Poor stiles nobody held his hand.

The classes where kinda boring but every minute that passed I was more excited for the practice.
"Ok y/n let's Go, the practice gonna Start in like 4 minutes so we need to hurry up" Scott said while pushing me outside.
"Hey hey hey I have legs Scott" I sarcastically said.

I took a seat at the bench looking for lydia but she didn't came I think.
Scott and stiles walked out of the dressing room and jogged up to me.
"Nobody came?" Scott asked curious.
"No I'm gonna Text Lydia later to ask her why she didn't came" I smiled kinda forced. I didn't like to be alone. It made me look stupid.
They high fived me and went to the field. It was pretty late so it was getting cold so I stood up and walked into the school towards my locker.
I took my jacket out and closed the locker door as a men stood right next to my locker, scaring the shit out of me.
"Oh my freaking god, Jesus you scared me" I half yelled.

I felt something not so good about him.
"Who are you?" I asked
"Derek" he replied with the most serious face I've seen.
"How can i help you?" I tried to not sound scared but he didn't made it easy.
"You're just like me and you need me I can protect you" he grabbed my neck and pushed against my locker.
"Wait what let go of me the fck" I pushed him away.
"You're Strong and You're good friends with Scott right" he slowly walked back up to me.
"Oh my god get out of here or I'm gonna call the pol-" he threw me on the ground I screamed because it really hurt.

"If you are gonna tell anybody what just happened I'm gonna make sure you little boyfriend stiles" he paused "is gonna scream for help" he laughed.
I grabbed his neck and threw him to the other side of the hall I ran up to him and punched him in the face.

"If you ever gonna Touch him I'm gonna kill you with my teeth I'm stronger than you and you know it" I let go of him and ran out, running towards the field where I shouldn't leave in the first place.