28. The Lost Earrings

"Our story ends here and it has been fulfilling

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Our story ends here and it has been fulfilling.
I'll miss you terribly.
I leave you- lovingly.

Until the next life.."
~

<edited>

The next day, at school
Stiles POV

I called lydia last night so she could help me ask y/n to the Winterball.
She obviously agreed.
So the plan was that Lydia would lie to her so they would go to the lacrosse practice field and then when they are there. I would come out with Scott on my side with a huge sign.
I just hope everything goes perfectly.
I went to Scott's house to pick him up and we drove to school.

-Y/n POV-

My father wasn't gonna leave to work today that early so he could drive me to school.
"Wow it's been long since we talked right?" he asked driving.
I nod.
"You found some new friend?" he asked again I nod.
"So tell me something" he said kinda annoyed.
"I'm friends with Lydia,Allison and Scott they are my best friends. -oh and Theres stiles" I smiled on the last part.

"Ohoh who's stiles?" he smiled at me.
"We are kinda.. a thing." I smirked hoping he wouldn't see it.
"Like boyfriend and girlfriend" he had his eyes focused on the road. As it should be.
"No we are taking things slow" I looked at him with big eyes
"Yes you guys should take it slow and I mean no sex" he looked seriously back at me
"OH GOD DAD PLEASE NO" I said in disgust and made weird movements with my hands.

My dad laughed out loud and just shook his head.
"Maybe you want to invite him over tonight to eat? I have a free day today" he stopped his car I looked out we already where in the school parking lot.
I nod and walked out of the car.
"Have a great day" he shouted I gave him a thumbs up and continued to walk.

I bumped into someone.
"Oh hey hey am I invisible?" stiles asked smiling down at me.
"Was that your dad?" he asked putting his arm over my shoulder, I nod.
"He wants to meet you... tonight" I closed my eyes hoping for a no.
"Sure! I can't wait" he walked over to his locker.
"Wait what?" I ran behind him. He smiled and I just walked away kinda annoyed.
That's gonna be so weird.

I had class with Allison and Lydia together. As I walked trough the door lydia waved me over so I sat next to her.
"Hey can you help me find my earrings later I think I left them at the lacrosse field" she made a sad puppy face. "Sure" I answered.
The class was boring after that we had math, boring too.

I waited at the changing room for Lydia I heard her heels so I assumed that she was close.
"Hey okay let's find them" I said going first we looked under the benches and in the changing room. Lydia went over to the middle of the field I followed her.
"You sure you didn't lose them at home?" I sighed out of breath. She shook her head, no.

I heard footsteps behind us and 2 heartbeats so I quickly turned around ready to protect Lydia.
But as I caught two beautiful brown eyes I relaxed.
It was stiles.
With Scott.