27. Ask her.

"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day"~<edited>

~
<edited>

The Winterball was only a week away so I made my mind wonder why stiles didn't ask me yet.
Maybe he just forgot about the ball.
I made my way to my locker as I took out some books I closed the locker, Isaac stood there scaring the crap out of me.
I jumped back and he laughed.
"Hey I know we don't know each other for that long but I really like you. Do you want to go to the Winterball with me?" he asked, tons of hope in his eyes.
I stayed quiet for a moment

"I don't really know what I should say can-can I tell you maybe some other day if I decided?" I tried not to sound cringe.
"Y-yeah why not- you still waiting for stiles to ask you right?" he asked I nodded my head, he gave me a warm smile and disappeared.
I breathed out and went to my next class, Scott was in this class too so maybe that was my chance, I thought to myself.

"Hey Scotty boy" I smiled hugging him.
"I just wanted to say that I talked to Allison about... that thing" i smiled
"That's great what did she say"
"She needs some time to you know accept the fact that we are..."he nodded so i don't need to talk any further.
I cough a few times looking at him
"Yesssss y/n? What do you want to tell me" he faked being curious.
"So about that winterball" I begann his eyes went wide. But why? Did i say something wrong?

-Scott's POV-

"So about that Winterball" she began to say, my heart suddenly raced a race and my mind went blank.
She she she wants to go on the Winterball with me?
I couldn't believe it.
I thought she was deeply in love with stiles.
Maybe I had a chance-

"Why didn't stiles ask me?" her smile fading.
Oh wow. Here we go again. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my paper.
"I'm gonna ask him" I said
"Don't make it too obvious okay?" she begged me I just shook my head yes.
The rest of the class we sat there in silence.

-Scotts POV-

After school I waited for stiles by his Jeep he walked over to me with a huge smile.
"Hey little werewolf" he hugged me and opened the door of his Jeep. Waiting for me to come in.
As we started to drive I asked him the question y/n was dying to know about.
"Are you going with y/n on the Winterball?"
"Oh- I don't know if she wants to go? Should I?" he was worried I could smell it.
"No" he looked at me confused "I mean yeah ask her, please?"
He then looked at the road again, smiling.

"You guys are a thing now?" I looked out of the window.
"Yes but we take things slow" he added.
Well that's great..