23. Birds

"Im too understanding for you to lie to me"~<edited>

~
<edited>

-y/n POV-

Lunch was over so I whipped my tears away and went to class with a fake smile so nobody would notice that I cried, like seconds ago.
Stiles and Isaac where in my class too so I decided to sit behind Isaac.
He turned around with a adorable smile.
"Hey nice seeing you again m'lady"
I chuckled and looked down.

"Nice seeing you too" I responded he just smiled and turned back again facing the front.
In the corner of my eye I could see stiles looking hurt.
My smile faded I can't get close to stiles but I can't let him be hurt just because of me.
I couldn't accept the fact that a boy was jealous or hurt because I was talking to another guy.
I'm not that pretty and I'm definitely not a girlfriend material.

I tried to focus on the teacher speaking but I just couldn't get my eyes off stiles he was sitting on the first table right in front of the teachers desk.
I caught him looking over his shoulder a few times, looking at me.
Is he mad now?
The class ended and I sprinted to him before he could escape me.
I stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Stiles im so sorry for igno-" I started but got interrupted by birds flying trough the windows.
Stiles instantly protected me.
It happened to fast so I couldn't do anything.
As the birds where gone I slowly looked up tears running down my cheek because I was afraid.
"Are you okay?" Stiles asked he had a cut on his forehead. Just because he needed to protect me, I slowly rubbed my finger on his forehead. He flinched a little bit.
"Oh my god what happened, are you guys okay?" Allison came running to us Scott right behind her.

"Scott has this something to do with us?" I asked him he just looked around seeing all the feeders laying on the ground.
"Yeah" he sounded sure.
"What?" Allison asked.
"Allison, I'll tell you later" I breathed out.

The teachers tried to calm the other students down after they all where quiet the teachers let us go home. Allison, Scott and Lydia went home to their family's.
I drove with stiles to his house.
As we sat down on his couch I began to explain.

"Stiles, im so sorry that I ignored you" I started.
"It's okay" he answered
"No it's not okay. I really tried to ignore you so you could forget about me. I just never had someone who liked me. I know that Allison and Lydia are my best friends. But with you I feel safe I feel loved. I tried to move you away but as soon as I saw you sitting there being hurt because I talked to isaac- I just couldn't get you off my mind stiles." Tears starting to form in my eyes

"I'm so sorr-" I felt warm lips on mine.
I closed my eyes and returned the kiss as I slowly opened my eyes I saw stiles.