40. Summer break

"Forever is a Illusion, love isn't"~

~

<edited>

After detention everything came back to normal I could see Allison became happier everyday, stiles too.
Everyone was being happier, even me.
Of course there were days that I cried myself to sleep, things that happened I wanted to tell Scott about.

The funereal was last week everyone was there Even Isaac.

Now it was the last day before summer break.

Me and stiles where now closer.
Lydia broke up with Jackson because of the things he said. I was proud of her she As she changed in a good way.

-first day of summer break-

Everyone was at my home it was the first day of summer break so we decided to do a sleep over included Allison, Lydia, stiles, Isaac and of course me, we were all close and stiles finally started to like Isaac a little bit.
We had a great day.
"I wish Scott was here with us" Allison broke the silence.
We all stopped what we were doing and looked at her.

"Me too" a dark voice said from a dark corner all of our attention went to the dark spot.
Slowly the dark voice came out to the light so we all saw who it was
"Peter?" I breathed out not knowing what do to.
I had a few dreams from peter where he said that he wasn't done yet but I thought it was only some stupid nightmares. 

"He was a great boy wasn't he?" he added. Isaac's eyes glowed and his crawls where out.
Stiles went in front of me to protect me.
"Aw cute you really thing two little werewolf's and three humans could stop me?" he laughed coming even closer.
I stepped back I shouldn't be afraid, but I am.

"Don't come near her" stiles said angrily stepping closer to him.
Peter rolled his eyes and pushed him to the ground.
"Don't Touch him" I screamed coming closer to peters face.
"You are beautiful and strong what a surprise" he laughed touching my face.

"I could kill you right now" I said while my eyes started to glow.
"I'm an alpha darling" was the last words he said before he left.
"I should've killed him" Isaac said slamming the wall.

"Hey my wall did nothing wrong"
I crossed my arms. Stiles stood up and fixed his shirt.
"Stiles Are you okay" he nod and hugged me.
I kissed him quickly on his lips and went to were the others where standing.

"I know killing is not the answer but I need to kill him for Scott" I said looking at everybody.
"We are gonna help, you can count on us" lydia said.
Last week I explained everything for lydia so she will know what happened to Scott. She was confused at first but was happy that I told her.
"So the plan is-„ stiles continued and explained the entire plan.