10. The Secret

"Your happiness Is more important than mine"~<edited>

~
<edited>

-Stiles POV-

I dragged Scott as far as possible from y/n so she wouldn't hear us
"What is wrong with you stiles?" Scott asked me as we finally came to a stop.
"You know when you left she slept in my bed and then she asked me to stay with her too. So I did" I paused for a short moment.

"I woke up faster then she did..
Because I needed to research something. And I found something not so happy." I paused again to take a deep breath.
"She woke up and saw me with a not so happy face.
And then she grabbed my face we were so close... she asked if it was her fault because of this ,asking out, thing. I didn't say a word so she said that she was sorry and she didn't mean it in that way." I finally stopped my talking session.

"Wow" Scott laughed a bit.
"Wow? what do you expect me to say?" Scott asked.
"I don't know SOMETHING?" I half screamed at him.
"I mean why do you care? Wait You like her right?" He put a hand on my shoulder.
"Yes..yes I do but now I know that she Doesn't feel the same way.."
I sighed.
"Isn't that a bit to fast?" Scott asked.
"You literally fell in love with someone before meeting her, so shut up" stiles explained.

"maybe she does, let her find out by herself, she's still new with all this dating stuff. Maybe she likes you but doesn't know it yet. Just wait stiles trust me" he smiled gently at me.
"Thanks Scott" I smiled back and we walked back towards y/n.

-y/n POV-

They really forget that I am a werewolf so I heard everything they said. Hah stupid boys.

"Sorry that we took so long" Scott smiled trying to apologize, i just nod and started walking towards the school.
Stiles and Scott following right behind me.
A red haired girl walked towards us with a smile I think I saw her a few times before.
"Hey you're the new student right? I'm Lydia and you are?" she asked, wow she had great style and was really pretty.
"I'm y/n" I tried to give her my biggest smile.

"You have some great clothes maybe we could be friends?" she asked I nod.
Then she walked away.
"Wow You're the new girl and you already friends with Lydia" Scott laughed clapping.
But stiles wasn't too happy about it.
"What's wrong?" I asked looking him In the eyes.
"Just the fact that Stiles was in Love with Lydia and now he's In love with y-"
stiles quickly shut Scott's mouth so he couldn't finish.
"That's right but that was a long time ago and no I don't love anybody in the moment" he tried to smile a little but failed.
He was lying and he doesn't know that i know.

"But he has eyes for a girl" Scott winked at me.
"Really who?" I asked excited.
"Oh.. y-yeah im gonna tell you some other day-y" he stuttered.