16. I love You

„If I needed you and you weren't there, trust me I'll never need you again

„If I needed you and you weren't there, trust me I'll never need you again."
~

<edited>

Stiles messaged me that he took y/n to his house and Lydia was with the
Them too so I went directly to stiles house.
I stood in front of stiles closed bedroom door. Should I just leave?.. but what if she needs me.
I just shrugged the thought off and opened the door.
Y/n came up and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her small body.

"Are you ok?" She asked after pulling away. I nod.
"You're not I can feel it Scott" she said calmly her voice is making my heart beating calm down.
"I was just worried about you I could feel how afraid you where" I looked her deep in the eyes. Her y/e/c eyes where so beautiful.

"Okey guys I'm not questioning why you'll are feeling what the other is feeling but I think we need to talk" lydia stood up.
"Should I call my dad?" Stiles asked. "Yes I think it's the best for now" y/n answered.

-Y/n POV-

Stiles went out of his room so he could call his dad in peace and explain everything.
I was laying in stiles bed with Lydia in my arms she really wasn't that bad. She was a great friend
I could still feel Scott being jealous and hurting? But I couldn't figure out why.
And it was confusing me
"I'm back and my dad said that he's gonna find Derek and ask him some questions." He paused after he meets my eyes, his focus stays on me.

"He said that he needs to ask you some questions too" he smiled nervously.
"It's okey stiles I'm a big girl I can take it" I smiled back his body relaxed after my answer.
"That was a Long day" he closed his eyes for a second.
"You'll want to sleep here?" He shoot his eyes open. Hoping for a no.
"No I think I'm gonna leave if it's ok for you?" Lydia looked down at me I nodded tiredly. She kissed my cheek and walked away.

"So it's only us three" stiles clapped his hands like a little kid.
"I think I'm gonna leave too" Scott looked at the ground playing with his fingers.
"I guess it's only me and y/n" stiles clapped his hands again
"What happened with Derek why are you acting like that?" I asked being worried about Scott.
"It was nothing really" he said still not looking at me.
"Scott I love you and I know something is wrong. "

He flinched at my words.
"You love me?" He finally looked at me.
"Of course you're my best friend Scott." I smiled putting my cold hand on his shoulder.
"Oh yeah right but I really need to go" he fake smiled, but I let him leave, I starred at the door for a long time until stiles spoke up, breaking my stare.