18. The Pen

"Let them be wrong about you

There's nothing to prove"
~

<edited>

I rolled my eyes and followed stiles down stairs.
His dad was already sitting on a chair with his hands on his face.
For a fact I was nervous I never got a conversation with an sheriff about serious stuff.
"Y/n you don't need to be nervous you know me" mr stilinski smiled.
Stiles grabbed a chair and put it besides me and sat down on it.
"Stiles.. I think you should let us talk alone" mr stilinski looked at him.

"Nah I'm good" he responded and winked at me, he just couldn't be serious for a moment.
"Fine" his dad leaned back and let out a deep breath.
"What exactly happened?" he started klicking his pen so he doesn't waste any time.
"I was at my locker after I closed it a men stood besides me. I thought that he needed some help but he grabbed my neck and threw me against my locker." I paused.

I've gotten even more nervous I looked around the room so I could find something that would distract me for a moment but I couldn't find anything.
I felt a warm hand on my hand I looked down and saw stiles holding it. I immediately smiled.
Then I continued. "He said that... he needed my help" I lied I just couldn't tell stiles dad that I'm a werewolf and that he wants me in his pack right?
"Then he said that if I ever tell anybody what just happened he wouldn't kill me but he would kill stiles"
I whispered the last part when I closed my eyes I could see Derek standing in front of me but when I opened my eyes again he was gone.

"You know this guy? Why did he wanted you to help him?" he asked while writing some things on his paper.
"I don't know that guy but his name is Derek" I was focused on the pen who was slowly moving.
"Derek.. he only causes problems" mr stilinski sighted.
"He wants to kill me dad" stiles said. "I know son but, why stiles" he looked at me again I didn't answer because I was frozen, the memories of dereks hand on my neck causing me to fight for air is terrifying.

"He thinks that I'm y/n's boyfriend,
He told her that he knows that I'm important to her" he continues for me. I just starred at the pen again slowly going to the edge of the table.
"When he told y/n that he wants to kill somebody then we're gonna find him i promise" mr stilinski smiled.

I saw the pen fall in slowmotion after it hits the ground it was 10 times louder than it should be I jumped up from my chair.
"I know where he is" I said as fast as I could, a tear escaping my eye.
"Where"'stiles looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"He's under his house with handcuffs" I made eye contact with stiles. A few more tears left my eye.
"Hey hey everything is fine why are you crying" he asked me while hugging me.
"It feels like he was calling me but without words after the pen fell down it came to my mind" I stuttered.
"Stiles be with her I'm gonna get him." mr stilinski said grabbing his keys.
"Be careful Scott is there too" I looked at stiles dad he smiled and ran out of the door.

Stiles still hugging me