37. Im so sorry

"You're not selfish for wanting the same love and energy you give

"You're not selfish for wanting the same love and energy you give."
~

<edited>

Me and stiles ran into the dark when suddenly a light goes on.
In front of us was peter Holding Scott so he couldn't escape his grip.
He had his crawls out and put them near Scott's throat.
We both stopped and thought about anything that we could do to help but our minds where blank.
"W-what are you going to do" I asked my voice breaking.

"Didn't I say it already? In your Little pretty dreams" Peter said with sarcasm.
I shook my head, no.
"Somebody would die, and that somebody is your little friend" he laughed bringing his crawls on Scott's throat.
"W-what? No p-please" I couldn't think straight anymore, I just wanted to protect him but I didn't know how.
"W-what do you want money?" Stiles tried to do everything to help his best friend.

"No I don't want anything.
I just want to kill him" he smiled brushing Scott's hair slightly.
Tears starting to escape my eyes.
"I'll give you anything" I finally said.
"You had the chance but you didn't take it" he said while digging his crawls into Scott.
I screamed, I screamed on top of my lungs. I ran up to Scott to hold him.

"I'm so sorry" I started, he brushed a strain of hair back out of my face.
"It's okay y/n it's okay" he coughed a few times.
"Remember that I love you" he smiled and then closed his eyes, his body relaxing.
He just died... in my arms.

I felt two strong arms hugging me from behind. I assumed these where from stiles so I let every tear that was building inside of me out.
The pain was so bad that I just looked into the dark and cried I cried so hard. My vision was blurred but I could already hear police sirens echoed trough the night.
Stiles dad was here then someday pulled me away and hugged me.
I tried to clean my eyes to see, and the I saw sheriff stilinski hugging me.
"It's okay" he whispered to me.
But it wasn't okay it really wasn't.

-the next day-

I woke up with a huge headache and my eyes hurting. I couldn't even open them.
When my vision was finally normal I remembered everything.
Tears starting to fall again.
"H-hey don't cry" stiles said running into the room.
I remembered how stiles took me to his house so I wouldn't be alone.
"Tell me it was a Dream" I screamed and squeezed stiles hand.
"I wish I could y/n" his eyes starting to tear up.

I calmed down with stiles.
"I'm gonna kill him" I said breaking the silence.
"You mean peter?" He let go of my hand.
"Yes I will" I said 100% sure.
"I'm gonna help" he answered with a smile. But I could still see the tears forming in his eyes.