Suga POV

My parents were out for the week so I thought it was a genius idea to host a sleepover. (spoiler alert NOT A GOOD IDEA!) 

I was silently humming to myself as Daichi and I started to set up the snacks for the sleepover I was hosting later. "Hey, Suga heads up!" I flinched just before I saw a volleyball hurtling toward me. After I received the ball I yelled at Daichi for throwing in the house (I know such a mom thing to do).

All of a sudden I heard muffled yelling coming from my front porch. "I got here first Kageyama" coming from only who I could assume was that little ball of energy Hinata"Damn they are already fighting." I thought aloud. 

"You two," Daichi yelled, "If you don't stop fighting about your stupid race I'm going to kick your sorry asses off the team AGAIN!" I laughed to myself self "Okay, okay Daichi that was a little harsh." I said walking up behind him, "Come on in guys, the others should be here soon."

Surprisingly I was right almost instantly after Hinata and Kageyama set their bags down Nishinoya and Tanaka burst through the door. Screaming about how Tanaka finally won, I knew what they meant because Yamamoto sadly trudged through the doorway with a defeated look on his face.

After everyone set their sleeping bags in a circle Bokuto jumped up and announced a game. "HEY, HEY HEY EVERYBODY" He screamed which got everybody's attention. (including Kenma's surprisingly) "I have a game suggestion" he glanced over to me for the okay. *I gave him the thumbs up "We should play Truth or Dare STRIP VERSION"

Oikawa giggled and Iwa slapped him upside the head "Iwa-chan that hurt" He complained "Well maybe keep your giant ass mouth shut shittykawa" Iwaizumi fired back

"Strip version?" Lev asked, 

Yaku stared at him in disappointment

 "Yeah you gotta strip when you choose not to answer a truth or complete a dare, I've played this way too many times with Mr. owl over here" Kuroo chimed in 

"Ok ANYWAYS," I said trying to break up any conflict. "Let's start, Bokuto since you suggested it you ask first"

"Ok, hmmm. Orange t or d" Bokuto yelled excitedly. To Akashi facepalmed "Me?" Hinata said in shock "Who else you're the only redhead here" Tsukishima added

"Shut it saltyshima" Kageyama said defensively 

"jeezus, Alright settle down." Daichi and I said almost in unison

"Ok MOM and DAD," Nishi said

  "mom?" I said "dad?" Daichi questioned 

"Look at that, they even know who they are," Oikawa said smugly, right before Iwa tapped him on the back of the head. "Do you ever shut up" he complained

(443 words)