Kenma POV

A/N: This chapter is heavily inspired by simp4kuroo 's story, don't come after me.

"-go skinny dipping with Kenma." I looked up to see who said that and saw it was Hinata the only one I told that I liked Kuroo. I instantly shot a glare at him and he flinched like I was staring a hole through him.

"Aww fuck" I murmured

The next thing I knew was I accidentally set down my game and Kuroo was dragging me by the hood towards the back patio, because OF COURSE, SUGA HAS A FUCKING HOT TUB IN IS BACKYARD.

Why did I agree to this? Wait, I DIDN'T FUCKING AGREE TO THIS.

When we reached the hot tub I started taking off my hoodie, and I felt Kuroo staring a hole through my head, I walked over, took him by the shoulders, and spun him around so he was facing a different direction, "Now stay,"

He grunted in disappointment and sat down on the patio.

I started undressing. I quietly slipped into the hot tub the water just barely reaching my nose plus the bubbles were on

Kuroo glanced over at me and he wore a surprised expression, "How did? How were you? What?"

I shot a look at the tall rooster boy who had already taken off his shirt and was now making direct eye contact with me. That weirded me out so I turned my head the other way.

"What? You like what you see?" he questioned as he climbed into the Hot tub across from me. The water barely reached his pecks, god why does he have to be so hot. I sneezed, "You think that buddy,"

"Kenmaaaaa, you're gonna catch a cold come sit with me," Kuroo whined

"No," I deadpanned

"Aww come on why,"

I ignored him and sneezed again, I opened my eyes only to see him above me with both arms propped on either side.

I felt my face flush but hopefully, he couldn't see, "K-kuroo what are you doing,"

His voice then dropped into a low kind of sexy tone which only made me blush more, "What does it look like, kitten~,"

Kuroo leaned down and placed his slightly chapped lips on mine, he took my face in his giant hand and kissed me deeper, I don't usually like being touched like that but somehow, someway this was an exception. 

I melted into the kiss and he flipped us over so he was sitting on the bench and I was straddling him. He put his hands on my waist squeezing them ever so slightly, I rested my hand on his shoulders and leaned closer to him, he broke the kiss for a second, "Kenma will you be my boyfriend?"

At this point, my face was bright red, I was speechless, my mouth wouldn't move so I just nodded my head, Kuroo leaned in and kissed me on last time, "We should probably head back inside, god knows what they're doing,"

He lifted me out of the hot tub bridal style and handed me a towel to start drying off.

Kuroo opened the door to the basement and it was pure chaos. I hid behind him and clenched the back of his jacket. Yamaguchi came up and tapped me on the shoulder which made me jump

"Here's your game console," he said handing it to me, he is such a sweetheart, "Bokuto tried to hide it then Tsukki tackled him to stop him," He started pointing to Bokuto and Tsukishima rolling on the ground, "And as you can see chaos ensued." he finished and Kuroo ran over to Bokuto to probably murder him.

The mom squad was peacefully sitting in a circle talking about stuff and I laughed a little because they were being so calm.

I thanked Yamaguchi as Yamamoto, Nishinoya, and Tanaka started chasing each other around us in a circle. My social anxiety was starting to kick in. I sat down and curled up in a ball to avoid confrontation. 

Kuroo finished with Bokuto and came over to me and picked me up and held my bridal style again as he carried me back to the circle and set me in his lap. I looked up smiled at Hinata signaling that it went well and continued with my game.

"Kageyama, truth, or dare." Kuroo said from above me, "Dare," he replied, "Go into that room," he said pointing to one of the rooms in the basement, " with Hinata and do something. It doesn't matter what just do something." He said wrapping his long-ass arms around my tiny waist.

(753 words)

A little Kuroken for your soul.

-your author toast <3