Kageyama POV

"- it doesn't matter what just do something," Kuroo said challenging me to a dare, "Ok," I said as I stood up and dragged Hinata into the room.

I had liked Hinata for a while now ever since we chose the same high school and started working on that freak quick attack. I'm not the best at showing appreciation or love. So I just end up yelling at people for no reason.

Hinata was the last one to enter the room so he turned around and locked the door. I turned around to see him walk over to me. At this point, I was blushing so much.

He came up to me and I was caught off guard and fell backward onto the very conveniently placed bed. The next thing I knew was Hinata was straddling me he had pinned my arms onto the bed.

The tiny redhead then leaned down and kissed me. Who knew he could take so much charge. He pulled away and I flipped us over so I was top. I took both of his wrists in one hand and as I kissed him I slid the other under his shirt.

I bit his lip and he gasped giving me permission to explore his mouth.

We had to break for air "Kageyama," Hinata said out of breath, "I want to be your boyfriend,"

"I want to be yours too," I said as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I pressed him against the wall, "I want more," I whispered "So do I but I want the first time to be special," Hinata replied as I started kissing his neck.

 He let out a small moan of pleasure which urged me to keep going. I lifted up his shirt to see his soft v-line peeking out of his shorts.

 I lowered the waistline of his pants a little and teased him by leaving a small trail of hickies across his stomach. At this time it had probably been about 10 minutes, "We should head back before it becomes chaos again." I said sitting on the floor

"Yeah, let's go," Hinata agreed. When we exited the room everyone was in their designated squads and when we sat down no one noticed except for Tsukishima, "Look whos back," he said as I pulled Hinata into my lap.

"What happened in there," Tendou asked, "Why do you want to know," I snapped back

"Truth or dare Suga," I asked, "Dare," "kiss your favorite part of Daichi," I said

"If you say so," He bent down spread Daichi's legs and kissed his thighs, "I totally thought you were going somewhere else with that," Bokuto said

"You have a dirty mind," Akaashi said looking up at him

"Tendou truth or dare," Suga said with a smug look on his face, "Truth," "Use your creepy guessing powers to tell who likes you in this room,"

"Alright BET," Tendou yelled, "Let's see, Dino hates me but thinks about me in bed, Sunshine likes that I miss guess his spikes, Shittykawa hates that he couldn't beat me to go to nationals, and Ushijima likes me," He said bluntly, "Iwa Truth or dare," "HOLD ON WE ARE NOT JUST GOING TO PASS OVER THAT," Lev yelled

"Lev, honey calm down," Yaku said, "Wait you guys are dating?" Yamamoto blurted out, "Yeah almost a month and a half now. You didn't notice?" Lev replied

"Guys lets just focus on the game and not all of the crazy side relationships," Hinata said from below me god why does he have to be so hot.

"Iwa Truth or dare," Tendou continued, "Truth," "Why do you still hang around Oikawa?"

"Because he is my friend, I mean he can be stupid and annoying all the time but he is still my friend," Iwaizumi replied he is so chill, "AWWWWW IWA-CHAN," Oikawa yelled as he tackled Iwaizumi to the ground.

(648 words)