Ushijima POV

"YOU GOT IT, LIZARD BOY," Bokuto yelled running towards the house

I glanced at the redhead leaning into my chest, "Did I smile," I asked 

"Babe, this is the third time you've asked," He said squeezing my left thigh, "Yes, yes you did smile,"

"Oi big guy, truth or dare," Nishinoya said punching my arm, "Dare," I grunted

He stood up, "Go up to Oikawa and tell him, he should've come to Shiritorizawa," He whispered in my ear, Tendou giggled and moved out of my lap.

I shrugged and stood up, I walked over to Oikawa, Tendou was now giggling uncontrollably, "You should've come to Shiritorizawa," I said staring at him

Everyone burst into laughter a few rolling around on the ground, Bokuto came over the hill with a bottle of water and the giant bowl of Doritos, "Aww, don't tell me I missed something,"

"Why you-," Oikawa started, Iwaizumi immediately wrapped his arms under the setter's covering his mouth in the process.

Oikawa started squirming and yelling but it was muffled by the barrier of Iwaizumi's hand. I turned around and returned to my place in the circle.

Tendou was wheezing pounding his fist on his knee, "Satori, are you ok?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me," He said laughing between words

I sat down and Tendou slid back into my lap, "Asahi truth or dare," I asked, "T-truth," He stuttered caught off guard

"How is it that you are such a badass on the court but a total wimp everywhere else," I asked, "Yeah, you are such a big guy," Bokuto agreed

A sea of blush came flooding onto his face and he buried his hands into the sleeves of his sweatshirt, "I don't know," Asahi said, his words muffled by his sweatshirt, "People are scary,"

"I highly agree," Kenma commented looking up from his game for a split second

"Well I guess it's because on the court I know that my teammates have my back but off the court they're not always with me," He said earning a chorus of 'aww' and 'how sweet', "But also off the court people are afraid of me because I look like a grown man,"

"Awww, Asahi," Nishinoya said patting his head

"Wakatoshi, hey WAKATOSHI" A Tendou said poking my cheek, I looked down only to be greeted by the soft touch of his lips to mine. He even managed to slip his tongue in my mouth for a split second before pulling away.

"What was that for Satori," I asked confused, "That, was because I love you," He said, "I love you too," I said running my hand through his dark strawberry-red hair.

"Hey, you're gonna make my hair fall," He laughed playfully batting at my hand, "Oh! I'm sorry," I apologized removing my hand from atop his head

"No, no," He said grabbing my hand replacing it on his head, "I never said to stop,"

His hair had already fallen into his face, making him look even cuter than before.

"Tendou, truth or dare," Someone asked, "Truth I guess,"

"oh my GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO BORING," Tanaka and Yamamoto complained in unison... again

The two then proceeded to but-heads like usual, "Can you point out who's a top and who's a bottom," Daichi asked

"Yeah," Tendou said and began looking around the circle and listing off people, "Okay so the tops: Kuroo, Iwaizumi, Bokuto, Daichi, Asahi, Kageyama, Lev, Tsukishima, and finally Ushijima, then the bottoms: Kenma, Oikawa, Akaashi, Suga, Nishinoya, Hinata, Yaku, Yamaguchi, and me," 

"Wow," Nishinoya said, "I'm not done," Tendou said pointing his finger, "And finally the switches: Bokuto and Akaashi, but truthfully Bokuto would only bottom for Akaashi,"

"Holy crap," Kageyama said, "You really are a guess monster," 

"I'm truly surprised you were able to guess that," Suga said, "Oh, I wasn't guessing," Tendou said pointing him fingers

"Ok, Tanaka," He said, "Truth or dare,"

(634 words)