Oikawa POV

"AWW IWA-CHAN," I yelled as I tackled him, even though he's the one that gets annoyed with me the most he's honest with me and that's why I love him.

I know, I know, how blunt. But it's true, he probably doesn't like me back. That makes me sad.

Before I knew it Iwa was pushing me off of him and said something like, "Ow, that hurt dipshit,"

I tried to lean against Iwa-chan as he asked Bokuto truth or dare but he just nudged his shoulder and scooted away

"hey hEY HEY!" Bokuto screamed in excitement, "DARE obvi," "Please never say that again Bokuto-san," Akaashi said in an annoyed tone of voice.

Akaashi and Iwa are almost the same people except for the fact that Iwa tends to, umm... let's say lose his temper a lot easier.

"I dare you to order pizza, I'm hungry," Iwa-chan said

"Oooooo DONE," Bokuto said whipping out his phone. Everyone then gathered around him watching him order.

"Ok, I ordered the pizza it should be here in ten minutes," the owl said happily, "Oikawa, truth or dare,"

I raised my head in surprise, "Uh, truth" I responded, "Why are you so flat?" Bokuto questioned me.

"Well I'm sorry that I don't have tons of cake like you," I said, "Your ass is like a fucking pancake," Kuroo teased me. I frowned. "Iwa-channnnnn, Rooster boy is being mean," 

"Does it look like I care," He said sarcastically

"Daichi truth or dare," I asked, "Truth," he responded, "Have you ever snuck into Sugas house?"

"He would never do that," Chibi-chan said, "Yeah he's a good dad," Nishinoya agreed

"Actually, guys I have," Daichi said rubbing the back of his neck, "WHATT???" They both said in shock

I giggled a little bit and Iwa elbowed me, "You can't talk,"

Look at Iwa-Chan he is so handsome. Ok, Oikawa focus on the game. 

I scanned my eyes around the room and saw Yamaguchi cuddling Tsukki leaning into his chest.

A couple of turns must have past I wonder who's next.

"-kawa, OIKAWA!" I snapped out of my trance, "get your head outta your ass and answer the question," Iwa yelled.

"What? Oh, dare," I said without thinking 

Kageyama rubbed his hands together evilly, Oh... shit.

"Put on one of the costumes Bokuto brought," 

"What you guys saw those," Bokuto said in surprise, "Damn,"

"Woah, Woah, Woah, outfits?" I asked,  "Yes, and I have the perfect one for you," He replied

Both himself and Kageyama dragged me into one of the rooms in the basement as I struggled to break free of their grasp.

The owl dug through his bag for a couple of seconds and threw an Aoba Johsai cheerleading uniform at my face.

"Where did you get this," I asked as I stared at it in shock, "That's for me to know and you to find out," he said mischievously.

They exited the room and I started putting on the skirt. And may I add, the skirt only reached my mid-thigh. How do girls wear this crap?

I walked out of the room and everyone stared at me. Iwa-chan started to get a nosebleed. 

I laughed a little bit and he turned around which made me sad. "I'm changing back now," I sighed 

I went back to the room and changed out of the ridiculous cheerleading outfit.

I came out of the room and sat on my sleeping bag next to Iwa and leaned onto his shoulder. Surprisingly he didn't push me away this time. Maybe, he really does like me back.

(614 words)