Chapter 15

Ignoring the pull I hold onto Qwen and as a group we walk though the people that were gathering in the streets, they all nodded at Qwen and smiled at her, but looked at me in wonder as she held my hand tight. As we went along many spoke to her and some even enquired about me, Sharni and Con but mainly about me. She just said we were her guests and they will get to know more about us later. Everyone was nice and polite until this one girl sauntered up in high heels and she wore so much makeup I was surprised it didn't melt off her face. She had fake nails and the shortest dress I had ever seen, it was so short at the wrong moment you would see what little material she wore as underwear.

"So you found your mate Qwen, or just strays?" this girl said snarky at Qwen, I had an instant dislike of the girl, which I feel I had long before she spoke which is not normal, as I usually get along with anyone.

"No Reba, I haven't found my chosen. But I will just like you will one day." Qwen told this Reba girl, while ignoring her latter remark on us.

"You forget Qwen, I have found my chosen one, in your brother!" she told Qwen with a snide smile.

"Ah still chewing on that old bone Reba, go find a new one, now if you will excuse us, we have more to do and see than go around and around this conversation again!" Qwen said as she pulled me along and away from the now fuming girl.

"Wow she really is- well something!" I say diplomatically. "She is your brother chosen?"

"Ha, she wishes. No they are not but she will not give up on trying to get him to give up his chosen for her, she is just a power hungry whore!" Qwen laughs and snaps. I have not heard Qwen speak like this before now, she must really not like that girl.

"Oh ok!" I say as I look around and see all the buildings and people pass us by as we walk towards a fountain in the centre of the village we were in. In the distance I see a large house, well more of a castle in my eyes with all the towers and buildings built into one. Looking at the fountain, I seem to remember it having a wolf and unicorn on the very top, but now it's empty, before I think I asked Qwen about them.

"Y-you remember them?" She asks in wonder.

"Y-y-y-yes, there are meant to be a wolf and a unicorn on top of the fountain. They stand together in unity!" I get more sure of the image as I tell her.

"That's amazing, you are remembering things!" she gushes at me in happiness which makes me feel happy too, but then she gets sad. "After that day, when you went over the cliffs. Your parents took them down and we do not know what happened to it."

"That's so sad" I say as I look up and imagine they were still there.

We walk on and I watch as the crowd gets heavy and thick, people are cheering and screaming in glee.

"Oh my god, they have come down. They are here!" Qwen cried out.

"They have not been with the people in years!" Con said in awe.

"Its fate, we were meant to bring her and be here today!" Sharni Whispered, all their words confusing me.

"Who and what are you all talking about?" I demanded as I got more and more upset that they knew something I did not.

"Lalita, it's the high Alpha and Luna. they are here at the celebration for the first time, ever!" Qwen turned to me and explained.

"They, my birth parents are here!" I whisper as I try to see them through the crowd, but it's too busy with people and I can not see.I feel my stomach drop and my nerves are at an all time high, I start to feel eyes on me. Looking around everyone I see is looking towards my birth parents and no one is looking back, but as I face forward my eyes connect with the darkest eyes I had ever seen before.