Chapter 22

Lucious POV

My beautiful, brave mate is in front of me, she is my best friend's baby sister alive again. I remember hating her and my sister when we were children, but now, now I feel my heart bonding to hers.

Watching her shiver I swore at myself for not noticing my chosen one has only a dress on, and no shoes. But now I notice how slick her white smooth skin is, how her hair now lays tight on her head and shoulders looking dark in the rain. Which please do not hate me makes my eyes wander down and I see her dress was plastered to her body, her tits were larger than I thought my mates would be, but I'm in love with them already. Her body is the most amazing one I have ever seen, and mine for all eternity now.

Introducing myself as I pick her up and hold her to my body, hoping my body heats her up. But as I hold her I feel she is warm already despite the weather around us, looking in her eyes I feel the bond take hold and all could think was thank Goddess she was here now, she is the most perfect mate.

Walking to the mansion the royals live in, she is light as a feather. When the guards stare at her in my arms I could not stop the growls from leaving me. Not wanting other males to stare at what is mine. I hear a faint "bad puppy from my mate in my arms, laughing I see she is not looking at anything but me. Making me puff out with pride that my mate likes to look at me.

"How bout we get you into some dry clothes?" I asked her as gently as I could.

"This is all I have-" she quietly told me, still staying in my arms.

"Your pack is in your room Lita!" Qwen told her from behind me, up till now I had forgotten they were there.

"Thank you!" My little mate thanked my sister.

Carrying up the stairs I try not to stare too much at her, but a dark place in my heart of hearts is scared she is not real and she will leave me.

Walking in the room, I take her to the bathroom that joined to her room. Luckily this room is a guest place, filled with the basics for a guest. In truth I stayed here a few times in the past.

"How Bout you take a shower and get comfortable?" I asked her as I set her on top of the closed toilet seat. "Then we can go from there."

"Mm-good idea, um-do you know how long I was out earlier?" she asked looking around then back to my eyes.

"3 hours 24 minutes and 16 seconds!" I tell her seriously, seeing her eyes go wide I laugh and watch her body shiver at the sound. "I am just joking only 3 hours and 24 minutes, god knows on the seconds"

"Hardy Ha Ha!" she says but laughs with me. "Are you going to leave or stay and watch?"

"Oh so watching is an option?" I say with a smile, seeing her go red and blush.

"No, bad puppy. Out you go!" she says to me as she pushes me out the room and shuts the door in my face, my Mate is a firecracker.

"Still keeping with the bad puppy?" I shout through the door.

"Yes!" she shouts out as I hear the shower turn on.

Shaking my head and laughing to myself I think back and no one but her will ever get away with calling me names, she is perfect.

Sitting on the end of the bed I fall back and lay with my long legs dangling over the edge, looking at the ceiling I let my mind go back to thoughts of her sexy body, she is not slender but beautifully solid. With thoughts of her on that shower in the room next to where I am.

Those amazing thick thighs I saw and felt when I carried her, her bountiful tits. So full and perked as they pressed in my chest from the side, visions of her running her hands over her body as she washed, I felt myself grow hard and twitch at the thoughts and visions in my mind.