Chapter 27

I stand in front of the mirror in Qwens room, I hardly recognize myself. My face has been painted and polished, with light eyeshadow in a green colour mixed with pink. Black eyeliner and mascara and pale pink lip gloss, my face looks fresh.

My long blonde hair is left down but Sharni had curled the ends into soft ringlets, and clipped one side back with a butterfly ornament clip.

Qwen has lent me a dress from her collection, I say collection as she seems to have thousands in her wardrobe. I say wardrobe, it was actually a whole separate room with her clothes running the side walls and shelves running the whole of the back wall filled with shoes and bags. And I am the princess here?

The dress I have borrowed is simply beautiful, falling to my knees. It's got a tight bodice with a sweetheart neckline, it hugs my curves and shows my hips and legs off as it sways around them as I walk. In a soft white colour with little light blue and dark blue flowers running over it, finished with white low heeled strappy sandals, I love this look and hope it's ok to wear today.

"You think I look okay for the announcements?" I ask the girls.

"Hella yes, you are looking amazing.!" Sharni says as she pulls the zip of her knee high leather boots up, she is wearing a black short dress that's high necked and see-through in strips around her midriff and her upper chest area.

"All the males are gonna want you , and Luc is going to swallow his tongue!" Qwen laughed at the thought, but sobered. "Or kill all he males that look your way"

"Haha very funny!" I say as I run a hand over the skirt of the dress.

"Awe sweet innocent Lita, thinks you are joking!" Sharni laughs

Looking at Qwen in her yellow halter neck dress, it falls to her ankles in a soft flowy material that is slightly see-through. Strapping on her flat black and yellow striped sandals, she is laughing.

"You were joking right?" I ask as I am starting to get worried.

"Kinda, Luc will show his dominance to any male that looks your way but I doubt he will kill them, well I hope not!" Qwen tries to calm me but it just makes me more nervous now.

We walk to the halls and find that a small crowd is congregating in front of the steps, so we go round the back unseen and slip in the side door we did before, but instead of going to the stage we go to the foyer at the front of the building. Walking in I see my parents both dressed up, my mum in a column dress in white that flows to just past her knees, and my dad in a black tux like suit. Beside them is Eli dressed just like dad.

Luc is dressed so neatly in a white button down shirt that's tight on his chest with long sleeves that make his arms more defined somehow, paired with black dress trousers and shoes, my mouth waters at the sight. The voice in my head saying 'sexy mate, must mate' trying to ignore it I walk forward and they notice us at last.

Lucs eyes go wide and his mouth drops open at the sight of me, he eyes darkens and a small growl falls out of him, but the guy standing near him pats his back. I recognize him as Petri and beside him is a woman with brown eyes and dark hair, just by looking at her I can see she is related to Qwen and Luc.

"Keep it in, boy, shes your mate!" Petri laughs at Lucs behaviour. "She will not look from you"

"Introduce us son!" the woman pushes Luc.

"Baby gi- Lalita this is my mum Luana and you know my dad Petri!" Luc introduces us as he comes to me stumbling over his nickname for me he seems to love saying, wrapping me in his arms.

"Dad?" I ask, shocked.

"You can call me that, you are family now. You always were when you were little but now you are this blockheads mate, you are stuck with us!" Petri laughed at my outburst.

"I am sorry, just didn't figure you were his dad!" I say embarrassed but feeling warm at his acceptance of me.

"He is a formidable ex-alpha, but he is soft as a bunny rabbit!" Luana told me, she looked like she wanted to hug me but Luc would not let go of me. Looking up at him he finally let me go, so I hugged his mum. "I missed you troublemaker."

"Troublemaker?" I asked, confused.

"You and Qwen are the reason my hair kept going gray when you both were children, ran circles around all of us!" She told me with a wistful look. "Now you get to send your mate gray!"

As soon as she let me go Luc had me in his arms again holding me to him, my back pressed to his chest. 'Mate, we must mate him, mine'.

"Shut up!" I snapped, everyone looking at me like I had grown an extra head and Luc looking worried. "Sorry, the voice in my head, she won't stop talking about, well erm, mating!"

"Your wolf is getting possessive of Lucious is all, she will settle down once you do mate!" Petri Laughed at me, everyone else joining in.

We all milled around and talked about everything and nothing until a young blonde man came in and told us everyone was here and joined in. With this my parents and brother walked out onto the steps outside and started speaking to the people and explaining about me, I heard shocked gasps and cries. Quickly time passed, till I heard them explain my name situation and before I knew it I was being called out, Luc let me go and ushered me forward to walk out.

As I walked out with Luc at my back and his parents behind him, the crowd cried and cheered at the sight of me, looking out I see quite a few crying and a lot of them hugging each other.

"We introduce our daughter, your princess, back from the beyond Lalita!" My dad spoke out loud over the crowd, the crowd got louder and everyone was smiling up to me. Luc held his hand up and everyone eventually settled down and went quiet.

"And to top this good news, I will like to announce I have found my Mate and your Lupa..." Luc spoke with pride. Everyone was looking gripped by his words. "Lalita...is my mate and will be your Lupa!"

The crowd once again goes wild and cheers are heard and clapping from the portal bubbles I see in the sky, seeing them for the first time. I am shocked I did not see them before. But I feel slightly overwhelmed, I let it roll over me and smile to the people that seem to be happy I am going to be their Lupa until I hear.

"NO!" some girl in the back cried and started to push forward, she stood in front of the crowd looking up at me in pure hate. "She is not your Mate, I am!"

"Oh for -" Luc looks ready to strangle the girl in front of me. "You are not my mate Reba, Lalita, your princess is your Lupa. now stand down!"

"NO.!" this Reba girl shakes her head harshly and with a sharp look in her eyes, she looks at me and shouts. "I Reba Malack challenge you Lalita for the right of Lupa to Silver Prim pack!" .....