Chapter 7

I started to enjoy eating the cake, sorry i meant "cakes" in front of me.

Seriously, the feeling of eating as much as you want without worrying about getting fat or the bill is the best.  

I bet my bestfriend will be shaking in anger if she knew.

I sighed as i noticed that i have, again started to think about them. 

I was about to fall into another depressed mood when i suddenly smelled a really good... no, more like a very familiar and comforting fragrance in the air. 

The sound of the bell rang and the door to the café opened. With it, four guys wearing a suit of which might I add,  is really REALLY out of place in this cute café,  came in. 

I was at awe at first.  It was my first time seeing a bunch of guys in a suit.  They're like from a different world compared to mine. Secondly, I was shocked, the gap moe of seeing guys in a suit inside a café with mostly pink as the color theme makes me want to laugh. 

I started stuffing my mouth with cakes trying hard not to laugh my ass out. 

It is rude to laugh at them,  so I mustn't.

Besides i don't want to offend a random person without knowing their background.

The fragrance that I have smelled before has gotten quite intense. Not in a way that's bad, it kind of feels good and comforting. 

Actually, it makes me feel somehow relax and sleepy. 

What brand of perfume is this?

I wonder if i could ask them? I'm pretty sure it's one of those guys in a suit. 

I imagined myself walking to them and suddenly asking

"excuse me,  do you mind? I'm sure you mind, but may I ask what brand of perfume your using? It's smells really nice"

As I proceed to smell his suit, inhaling the smell like a freaking pervert. 

I almost choke on my cake as I imagined the scene.

I can't... I would kill me if i do that! 

I unconsciously used my own original face instead of Ealize in that imagination. I felt like using Ealize's face was like a blasphemy to God himself.

I was shaking trying hard not to laugh.

I just hang my head down low,  as i tried my very best to stabilize my breathing.

After moving on from my fit of laughter and craziness. I noticed that those guys weren't there anymore.  They might've went to the second floor. 

I tried going on the second floor but they say it was only for VIP's. 

It's weird how there's a second floor in this café but only those with VIP cards can go in, or maybe this is just normal in the world of rich people?

I mean, this is actually my first time coming to an obviously expensive café.  The best i could do back when I was in the orphanage was...

No, i actually haven't been in any of the café in my original world so I honestly don't know if its normal for a café to have VIP cards like clubs or bars. 

Anyways, It doesn't matter much,  as I have forgotten it as soon as the second batch of cakes came to my table. 

I know,  i know.  I did say that i would reduce my consumption of sweets, but honestly i can't blame me.  It seems like this body really has a sweet tooth.  The cakes taste so good! 

It's not like I'm the glutton, it's this body. 

I swear.

The waiter soon came back with the remaining of my orders,  but as soon as i smelled the mango flavored cake in front of me,  my stomach turned. 

Immediately, a nauseating feeling hit me. I quickly stood up as i made a dash towards the comfort room. 

Because i was in a hurry,  since i did not want for the second time, to have someone clean my own vomit for me.  I did not noticed the people coming down the second floor.

I bumped into one of them as I was trying my best to cover my mouth hoping to at least catch some vomit if it ever comes out.  I know it's disgusting but i can't help it. 

I was about to say sorry,  when that same smell entered my nose again,  and this time it actually made my nausea feel better. 

So, like a stupid girl i stayed in that position without moving.  Me, close to the body of the guy,  with my nose near his chest, inhaling the comforting smell that comes from it.

Greed my friend, will be your worst enemy.  I was greedy enough for that fragrance that any logical reason not to sniff a strangers suit, actually did not come to mind. 

I only realized what I was doing when someone cough deliberately in the background.

I was so shocked that i didn't even know what to do.  I step away and by away i meant far away from the guy i bumped to, I stuttered saying sorry over and over again like a broken record...

I could almost see my face going from deep red to pale white.... The embarrassment and stupidity i felt was overwhelming.

Yes, this is the moment where you read a novel and feel a second hand embarrassment for the character. If i could, i would kill me too...

I want to hide in a hole. 

I never knew that i would find myself in a situation like those Mary sue protagonist.

I want to bang my head in the wall. 

Earlier i was just imagining doing this and now i really did it.  I was jinxing myself. I totally dug my own grave,  not only that, i especially designed my own coffin with gold, silver, diamond and sprayed golden silver dust over them. 

Now all i need to do is lay on that coffin. 

I wanted to cry but there was no tears left to cry. 

I was wallowing in my own self abuse,  when I felt someone pat me in the shoulder. 

"Ealize?" i heard that person said, but i did not react though... After all, it was not my real name, i don't feel any connection towards it.

"you're Ealize, right? " this time i finally look at the guy who tapped my shoulder.

And i also realized that he was actually calling me. 

As soon as I saw who it is,  i really wanted to slam the coffin shut and just bury my own self six feet underground.

It's Zach,

The guy who wears dog ears while having sex.

The guy who the owner of this body had one night stand with.

The guy that just did sex and dash after IT happened.

The guy that i probably never ever ever ever ever want to see cause it's awkward.

In this big city with millions of people and thousands of café to go in to.  I meet him here..

What a coincidence...

He may be my soulmate-

Not...

I swear this is sounding more and more like a story out of the books I've read, and I'm pretty sure Ealize the original owner,  is not really the protagonist type...

Lord, help.