25 | Breakfast

AN:
Hi guys, I'd like to inform you that the story will have more steamy moments as we go, especially now that Vaughn and Melanie are together. They are in the stage of the story that is called 'Sunshine Before the Storm'. Okay, I did not just give you a spoiler, did I? LOL

Steamy scenes ahead in this chapter.

***

I wince as rays of morning sun tickle my eyes

I wince as rays of morning sun tickle my eyes. When I open them, the first thing I see is Vaughn sleeping before me. I'm wrapped around his arms, the blanket covering the lower parts of our body.

My gaze darts on his face, and a soft smile tugs at my lips. I stare at his peaceful expression while he's sleeping. He's so beautiful. And so mine, now.

Heat crawls on my face at that thought. I still can't believe that last night happened. It was the most wonderful feeling I've ever experienced. Like, right now, my heart still beats twice when I look at him.

I must admit, though, that the area between my thighs feels sore. I didn't really feel this kind of pain last night, and I wonder if this is normal. Maybe every girl has a different case when it comes to their first time.

Deciding not to wake Vaughn up just yet, I slowly pull myself away from him and get up from the bed. That's when I see the blood on the sheet. I sigh softly and glance at the clock on my nightstand. 6 AM.

I wear my panty back and put on a white tank top before exiting the room. Making breakfast for both of us sounds like a good idea. The pain from last night gets even worse as I walk. Now I know why many girls said that they couldn't walk after having sex for the first time.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't have changed what happened. Last night was so perfect that it even feels like a dream. Sighing, I take out some eggs from the fridge and decide to make some pancakes.

I've been too caught up in my own daydream while making breakfast that I didn't realize Vaughn watching me from the living room, leaning against the wall. I gasp in surprise, not expecting him out of bed already.

A smirk touches his lips as he finds me taken aback. And his eyes are twinkling, as if showing that he loves what he sees.

"What are you doing there?" I ask breathlessly, my eyes roaming his figure. He's already wearing his jeans but is still topless. Oh, hell. More heat travels to my face that it might even be hotter than the stove I'm using to cook.

"Enjoying the view," he says. "What a wonderful sight to see you in those sexy clothes, cooking for me."

I blush again, pretending to roll my eyes. He approaches me as I turn the stove off. I'm putting the pancakes onto the plate when he puts his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind, making me yelp.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" he whispers, his breath hot in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"You looked so peaceful in your sleep," I say, closing my eyes as I bite my lower lip. Oh, God. Now he makes me a horny girl again, with how he presses his body against mine.