46 | The Player

AN:

Thank you again for reading and sharing your thoughts, guys.

I initially wanted to write this chapter about what happened to Melanie, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So now we're gonna move on to my baby Jake.

And please excuse his language (sorry again). Everybody in the story is livid now...so yeah.

***

I can't believe what Vaughn just said to me about Melanie

I can't believe what Vaughn just said to me about Melanie. Fucking bastard. How dare he did that to my sister. I'm trying my best to refrain myself from beating him into a bloody pulp, because at least he deserves to get an explanation.

He said about a video. The fuck? As far as I remember, everyone had already left the moment Camila came out of my room.

And did he just say that I made her drunk? That I trapped her?

My blood is boiled, and I feel like I'm about to explode. This is all because of that woman. Filthy liar. Snake.

Poison.

"You clueless asshole," I bite out, glaring at him, while he's still eyeing me with such coldness. "You really wanna know what happened that night?"

I scoff, knowing that he won't take this information lightly.

Eight months ago...

I always thought that my best friend's girlfriend was pretty, but I wondered why he thought that she was so special. Sure, she was the sexiest and most wanted girl in our college, and such a talented dancer as well. But I never liked her personality. And I had a good reason for this. In fact, I felt it the entire time she was around.

Just like the day when I sent two girls out of my house after they'd been clinging at me for hours and started to be annoying. Their names were Kirsten and Brea... Wait, maybe Kristen and Brianna? I couldn't even remember. Whatever.

Just as I opened the door for them to leave, Vaughn and Camila arrived at my house.

"I'll see you soon, Jake?" Brianna kissed me on the cheek and winked, while Kristen seemed reluctant to let go of my arm. God, I thought I'd given them hint that they shouldn't be expecting my calls. But I smirked anyway. Maybe if I got bored, I would call them.

When the two girls walked off, I could sense that Camila was staring at me, as if she'd seen something interesting. There was nothing new about me being a player, so why did she seem to get intrigued by my behaviour just now? Her eyes held mischief, and I didn't like them. It's like she was thinking about my weakness and that she had power over me.