Chapter 45

Gordon

We'd been back at Holland and Zandie's about half an hour. Zandie announced she was going to the hot tub and if anyone else wanted, they could join her. She ditched her clothes and walked off to the hot tub room. "Fuck it." Randi had said then ditched her clothes as well and followed out where Zandie had gone. Holland and I talked for another half hour.

Our discussion with Murdock had gone well; he was fully on board so long as he'd get in tight with the slave guild. Holland had told him he would arrange something but couldn't promise any specific position within the guild itself. Murdock agreed to this. Holland and I were going over some of the smaller details.

"If everything goes as planned, we'll have eyes and ears in his house as well as the entire section of the building Tullis occupies with his people. And my friend will make a nice profit to boot." Holland remarked.

"If you can bullshit your way past his wife. She's a hard sell, you have a backup plan in case she doesn't buy your story?" I posed.

Holland grinned then held out his arms. "Hey, it's me. I'll get in, and Randi will be my helper. Want to go join the girls?"

I felt in my pocket, it was there. Now was the time if ever there was a time to get answers to a few specific questions.

"Sure, probably should before they kill each other or something." I sighed hard. "Randi really needs to get over what happened. Little psycho."

With a laugh Holland nodded then we both started disrobing. "Holland!" I said urgently.

When he straightened up to see what my urgent call was about, I slammed my hand flat into his chest, centered the best I could. I wanted to knock the wind out of him while he couldn't retaliate; being nude, he was as defenseless as he'd ever be. He was gasping for a breath. Grabbing him by an arm, I spun him around and bent him over.

"Don't worry ol' boy, this won't hurt a bit; ever been ass-fucked before?" I said comically with snide overtones.

Turning on the black light flashlight Holland had made for use on Wanda, I shoved the hair on the back of his neck up. I only had about 10 seconds before he'd regain his breathing ability. I adjusted the frequency on the light as I used it on his neck. It didn't need much adjusting, a brilliant golden fleur de lis glowed on the back of his neck. Not quite what I was expecting, but not far off either.

The fleur de lis was the mark of the slave guild, the overseers of all slaves. A golden fleur de lis was the emblem of a slave guild council member. This is what adorned Holland's neck.

I shoved Holland away from me, he stumbled several decimeters then fell.

"Mother fucker!" Flipping himself so he was facing me he supported himself with both hands on the floor behind him. "You could've just asked, you fucking toad. You didn't need to strong arm me. Shit! You're such a fuck-head sometimes you know that?"

I held a calm disposition. "I could have, and I'm sure you would've told me straight up, 'I'm a member of the slave guild council, I even have their golden mark on my neck that can only be seen with a specific frequency of black light' when I asked."

Holland righted himself and stood up. "Fuck!" He harshly rasped out.

"You are a dangerous boy, sorry about catching you off guard like that. Now start explaining, when did you become a slave and get on the council?" I said to him while he rubbed his chest where I'd thumped him.

"Fuck! What the hell's the matter with you anyways? You scared the shit out-a me when you asked if I'd ever been ass-fucked; just the thought of that horse cock of yours... shit, go to a happy place Holland, go to a happy place." He started repeating.