Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Murdock

Nicolas was counting on me, I hoped what he had planned worked. I didn't care for the mechanics of this plot, I should've told the authorities, but that wouldn't stop master Tullis in the end, only Samson would suffer the fate. It was risky, but I agreed and met with Nicolas and picked up the note. Samson had just left the office, master Tullis would be calling me back in soon.

I entered master Tullis' office with the planted note in my hand. I walked up to him and extended my hand with the planted note in it.

"Master Tullis, Samson dropped this when he left. I thought it might be important." I told master Tullis.

Master Tullis snatched the planted note from my hand. He pointed to my chair and I went and sat down. He opened the note and read it. His face showed his displeasure. Anger was boiling beneath his surface.

"And you say Samson dropped this? How do you know that?" He asked.

"I was at the foyer desk when Samson left, when I came back to your office master, that was on the carpet just outside of your door. No one else has came by, only Samson and it wasn't there when I left. It is an assumption master, but I feel it is an accurate one." I explained.

Master Tullis nodded. "Did you read this?" He asked.

"No master Tullis, that would be intrusive. I have no business reading notes of your employees." I responded.

Hearing this pleased master Tullis. He folded the note back up and said 'good' then put the note in a drawer of his desk.

"Go and tell Harland, Thane and Gram I want them in my office." He ordered, I stood to leave and execute his orders. "Oh, and if Marv is around, send his fucking ass in with them."

"Yes master Tullis." I confirmed and left to contact his employees.

-_-_-_-_-_

Merlyn

Samson rode the girl hard, the juice made her fuck him back and she even cried out like she was enjoying getting raped. He hadn't entered her any to gently, after he came in her he picked her up and set her kneeling on the floor by the edge of the bed and made her suck his cock, we could see the blood stain left behind on the sheets of the bed.

Tullis hadn't shown up yet, I was starting to lose faith that he'd come at all. Samson had taken the girl doggy style for a bit after he was hard again and now had laid back and had the girl on top of him. He'd been doing the work thrusting into her but the juice soon had her doing the fucking.

I thought I had positioned us so we could see when Tullis arrived, I missed the mark, he'd entered a different way; I knew this when he and his boys burst into the room while Samson had the girl on top of him. He was coming when they broke the door in, he jumped up going for his gun dropping the girl onto the bed while his cock fired a shot or two.

"Boss! What the fuck! Mister Tullis..." Samson was definitely shocked to see Tullis there.

"Daddy!" The girl cried.

Tullis looked at her, his face became red and he looked back at Samson whom looked so petrified he just might shit himself.

"Daddy? She's... I didn't know sir, I... I, it was a deal, I didn't know the girl..." He stopped talking and stared at Tullis, his lips were trembling.

"Give me a gun." Tullis said to his crew. One of them handed him a silenced pistol.

"No, boss, please, I didn't know, I just bought time with a girl, that's it. They must have grabbed her, please, boss, you know I'd never..." Samson was saying. Tullis fired the gun until it was empty, ending Samson's pleas.