Chapter twenty five

(I was on my trampoline and I tried to do a back flip and I landed on my neck and now it hurts to move it 💀💀💀💀- moral of the story don't be an idiot 😂)

Saiges POV

"Just because Owen hates me doesn't mean you have to make sure I am okay for the entire day." I tell Charlie softly.

"Who said I'm doing any of this because Owens being annoying right now? I wanted to do this and I wanted to invite you." He replies playfully as he grabs my hand.

He was leading me somewhere but I didn't recognize where we were and everything around us was complete darkness due to it being night time. We came across an huge entrance to something but I couldn't tell what it was.

"One of my friends works at this exclusive country club and he owed me a favor so he gave me the keys to use it for the night. No one else will be here and it will just be the two of us." Charlie says playfully as he opens the gates and leads me inside.

"What if someone sees us?" I ask him as I hold on tightly to his hand.

"They won't... I'm practically a ninja." He says playfully as he leads me towards a huge swimming pool.

I felt his eyes on me sending butterflies to my stomach. He accidentally ran into the gate leading to the swimming pool due to him not paying attention to where he was going.

"Wow... just like a ninja." I say sarcastically as I laugh at him.

He shakes his head as he opens the gate and leads me to the pool. He lets go of my hand and quickly takes off his shirt before jumping into the pool. I squeal as the cold water splashes my body. I was fully clothed and so was Charlie before he took off his shirt.

"Come on....get it!" Charlie yelled as he swam over to the edge.

"It's freezing and I'm in my clothes!" I yell at him.

"You can get in with your clothes on." Charlie says playfully.

I looked down at the brown haired boy staring at me with a huge smile on his face. I sigh as I take off my jacket and shoes. I dip my toe in the water before holding my breath and jumping in. I quickly popped my head out of the water as I heard Charlie laughing next to me. My body was now drenched as I felt my clothes sticking to my body. We were at the shallow end of the pool so we could both stand.

"I'll race you to the other end." Charlie says playfully as starts swimming away from me.

"Cheater! You got a head start!" I yell as I swim after him.

I tried to catch up to him but he was a faster swimmer than me. He made it to the other side first and I made it a couples seconds after him. I could no longer stand as I held onto the wall tightly to keep my body afloat.

"Look how cool the sky looks from here." Charlie mumbles in disbelief as he points at the sky.

I turn my attention to the sky and I looked beautiful. I could see all the stars and the moons reflection on the pool. I felt Charlie's eyes on me causing me to look over at him. Our eyes met as we both held on tightly to the wall. His face was inches away from mine as he pulled himself closer to me. I glanced down at his toned chest causing my eyes to widen. He playfully pushes my head underwater causing me to try and push his head underwater but he was way stronger than me. I started splashing him and he started splashing me back as we both started laughing.

"Alright! Truce!" I yell because I was sick of being hit in the face with water.

We both stop splashing each other as Charlie runs a hand through his wet hair. Charlie scooted closer to me as our eyes stayed locked on each other. I felt my heart beating quickly as his eyes flickered to my lips as he started to close the gap between us. He placed his arms around my waist as I wrapped my legs around his waist. My eyes landed on his lips as he started to lean in to kiss me. The sound of a whistle blowing caused my heart to stop as we both quickly pulled away from each other. Our eyes land on a guy in a life guard outfit that looked about our age staring at us.

"Oh! It's just you Charlie... I thought someone broke in!" The random guy yells at them.

"Yeah.... thanks Josh." Charlie replies awkwardly as he waves at him.

Charlie's friend quickly walked away leaving me and Charlie alone again. I swam back to the shallow end and Charlie followed closely behind me. I no longer needed the wall to stand. I looked up at the sky and felt relaxed as I stared up at the stars. I felt Charlie's presence behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed me on his lap in the water. I rested my head on his chest as I kept my eyes on the stars. I felt so peaceful as I sat in the boys arms and stared at the stars.

______________________________
Omggggg Christmas is so closeee 🤪