Chapter sixteen

Saiges POV

Dream

"Charlie!" I yelled as I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he spins me around.

He sets me down as our eyes stare into each other.

"Can I kiss you right now?" He asked me softly.

I nodded my head as our lips met.

"Saige!" I heard a voice yell.

I ignored the voice but I turned back to look at  Charlie but he had disappeared.

End of dream

"Saige! Wake up sleepy head!" Charlie yelled as I felt his hand on my leg.

I take a deep breath as I realize I was just dreaming about Charlie kissing me.

"No!" I groan as I hide my head under the pillow.

"They need you back on set." Charlie says softly as I feel his hand gently caress my thigh.

I feel chills enter my body as he continues to rub my leg. I was currently sleeping on Julies bed.

"They don't need me back on set." I complain as I keep my eyes shut.

"Yes they do... come on." Charlie said softly as he started shaking my body to wake up.

"I'm not leaving this bed." I reply sharply causing him to laugh.

I open my eye to see Charlie sitting on the edge of the bed running a hand through his hair. He was wearing a flannel and he looked so cuddly.

"If you don't get up I'm gonna have to carry you to set?" Charlie says playfully.

"I'm not getting up." I say as I smile at him.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he carries me upside down. My head was hanging barely above the ground causing me to laugh.

"Charlie if you drop me... I will die." I say as a laugh leaves my mouth.

He sighs as he tightens his arms around my waist. He carries me down the stairs and stands next to Kenny.

"What are you doing?" Kenny asked Charlie in a concerned tone as he looked at my body that was hanging upside down.

"She's just....hanging." Charlie says playfully causing us both to laugh at his terrible joke.

He sets me down and stands me up the correct way causing the blood to flow back into my head. I nearly fall over but Charlie keeps his hands on my waist in order for me to not fall on my face.

"Are you alright?" He asks me softly.

"Fine. Just need some water." I mumble as I feel dizzy.

Charlie helps me sit in a chair and then quickly grabs me a bottle of water. I drink the water as Charlie kneels in front of my chair.

"Take some deep breaths." He tells me as he looks at me with concern.

"I'm fine. Now that I have water I feel better." I reassure him but he still doesn't seem convinced.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He asks me as he holds up all five fingers.

I laugh as I shake my head.

"Five." I say to him.

"Nah it was six." He says sarcastically.

"Charlie... how could it have been six? You literally have five fingers." I say as I laugh at him.

"Uh....I don't know." He says as he laughs with me.

"You know you talk in your sleep?" Charlie asks me as he sits on the floor next to me.

"Uh yeah." I say as I look over at him.

"Well....you were saying stuff when I walked in while you were sleeping." Charlie says softly.

"Oh what was I saying?" I ask him nervously.

"Just my name and then like something about lips but it was all scrambled." He says as he laughs.

I laugh with him as I try and hide how nervous I am.

"Yeah... I had a dream a Uh... a big pair of lips was chasing me and you." I lie causing Charlie to nod his head.

"That's a strange dream." He says as a laugh leaves his mouth.

"Believe me...it was." I mumble to myself as the memory of me and Charlie kissing stayed stuck on my mind.

"I'm bored." Charlie mumbles as he looks at me.

"Well... just wait till Kenny tells us what to do." I reply as I lock eyes with him.

"But I'm bored." He whined as he tugged on my arm.

"Let's throw that around!" Charlie says in an excited tone as he points to a little glass figure behind me.

"I don't know Charlie.... what if we drop it?" I say nervously.

"We will be fine." He replies playfully as he stands up.

I toss him the figure as I stand up and he easily catches it. We toss it back and forth. Charlie nearly drops it but catches it with his pinky causing us both to laugh.

"That was a close one." He says playfully as he throws it back to me.

I threw it but it was way to low causing it to start to fall right in front of Charlie's feet. His hand reached down as he tried to catch it but he missed causing it to smack against the ground. The glass shattered causing eveyone to look at us.

"Saige what did you do?" Kenny asked me with concern in his voice.

"It was Charlie's fault!" I yell causing Charlie's jaw to drop.

"It was both of us and mainly her fault for having terrible aim." Charlie say defensively.

"Grab a broom and clean it up. Please don't step on the glass." Kenny warns us.

We nod our heads as we walk towards the closet and grab a broom. The second we get into the closet we both start dying at laughter.

"That was your fault." I tell him as I shove his shoulder.

"Me? You threw it terribly." Charlie says in disbelief.

"Okay whatever... we are both dumb for throwing a glass figurine around." I say as I shake my head.

"Hey why are you guys in here?" Madi asks us as she walks past the closet.

"Charlie smashed a glass figurine!" I say as I laugh.

"We both broke it.... not just me!" Charlie yells as Madi laughs at us.

"You guys should not allowed to be together." Madi sighs as she walks away.

Me and Charlie both reach for the broom causing our hands to collide.

"Sorry." We both mumble as we pull our hands away.

We both try and grab the broom again causing our hands to collide sending sparks through my body. His touch was so gentle as a laugh left his mouth.

"You can just grab it." He says nervously as he pulls his hands away.

_______________________________
When hands collide ✨😂