Chapter seventeen

Saiges POV

Charlie starting sweeping up the glass. I bent down and placed the big pieces in the trash can. I went to grab a piece but accidentally cut my hand causing me to wince in pain. Charlie didn't notice so I wiped the blood on my sleeve and pretending like it didn't happen.

"Why is there blood on the floor?" Charlie mumbles as he points at a spot of blood on the ground.

He looks at my sleeve and gasps as he grabs my hand.

"Your bleeding." He says nervously as he pulls my hand out of my sleeve.

"It's fine." I mumble as I pull my hand away from him.

"You need a bandaid. Come on I'll help you get cleaned up." He told me as he led me to the makeup trailer.

He grabbed wet paper towels and started wiping the blood off of my arm. His nose was scrunched as he was focused on cleaning my hand. I winced at the feeling of the water burning my cut.

"I'm sorry." He whispers softly.

He grabs a dry paper towel and starts drying my hand. His eyes kept glancing up at me to make sure I was okay.

"Does it hurt?" He asks me softly as his eyes lock with mine.

"It's not bad." I reply softly.

He shakes his head as he laughs at me.

"Your tough." He mumbles as he goes back to cleaning my hand.

"I can finish cleaning it up on my own." I tell him but he shakes his head.

"I got this." He replies softly.

His eyes meet mine again as he gently wipes off the blood from my arm. He stops cleaning my hand as his eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips.

"You guys almost done!" Kenny yelled causing Charlie to nearly fall out of his chair.

"Yeah! Just a second!" Charlie yelled.

He turned around awkwardly and placed a bandaid on my hand.

"All better." He says softly as he places a kiss on my hand.

"Thank you." I mumble as I follow him back to set.

"This scene is a very sad moment between the two characters." Kenny explains to us.

"Say something mean to me Charlie to make me cry." I say playfully.

"I can't say anything mean... your perfect." He says softly.

"Quit being nice I need to cry." I say as I laugh at him.

We do the scene and I start crying because Charlie was crying.

"I wish I could hug you." I choke out.

I go to hug him but he moves out of the way and I freeze in place to create the affect.

"You froze on a great face!" Charlie says playfully as he laughs at me.

"Shut up." I say through gritted teeth as I try and remain still.

Kenny moves Charlie behind me and then yells action.

"I wish you weren't a stupid ghost!" I scream as I run in the other direction.

"Cut!" Kenny yells.

"Woah.... she just roasted my identity." Charlie says playfully as he laughs.

We both sit off of set as we wait for Kenny to move the set around.

End of Day

"Just flip around on my arm." Charlie says playfully.

"No... you are gonna drop me." I say in disbelief.

"Imagine my arm is like a bar at a park and flip around it." He encourages me.

"Are you guys supporting this?" I ask Owen and Madi.

"I honestly just wanna see how this plays out." Owen says as he laughs.

"I wouldn't mind watching you fall." Madi says sarcastically.

I grab Charlie's arm. He places his hand on my waist as he flips me around his arm. I land without getting hurt causing Madi to sigh.

"Dang it... that was anticlimactic." She says in disappointment.

"Let's all go get food." Charlie says in an excited tone.

"Okay let's all just go in one car and then come back here after." Owen says to everyone.

"I'm driving." Jermey says as he holds up his car keys.

We all head to his car.

"Shot gun!" Me and Charlie both yell at the same time.

We both look at each other as we start sprinting to Jeremys car.

"No!" I yell as Charlie opens the passenger seat.

He sits down but I climb in and sit on his lap.

"I wanna sit in the front." I say as Charlie laughs.

"I got here first." He says playfully.

"You can both sit in the front." Jermey mumbles as he sighs.

"There's literally a seat back here." Madi says as she laughs.

"I'm already here." I mumble.

"My arms can just be the seat belt." Charlie says softly as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"If we get pulled over? It's your fault." Jermey says playfully as he laughs.

He starts driving us to Canes.

"He drives so slow." Charlie whispers in my ear causing me to laugh.

"Hey old man...can you drive a little faster." I say to Jermey.

"I'm driving at a safe pace. If I have to hit my brakes your going to go flying forward." Jermey explains to me.

"Slow pace it is!" Charlie yells in an excited tone as he laughs.

"Don't be shy give me the aux." Madi says as she reaches her hand towards the front.

I hand her the aux and she starts playing descendants. We all start screaming the lyrics. I feel Charlie's fingers gently rubbing my stomach as he hummed along to a slower song.

"Guess what I'm drawing on your back." Charlie says in an excited tone as he starts writing on my back.

"Okay...." I reply as I try and focus on what he is writing.

"I... look.... you." I ask as I was very confused.

"Charlie you did not..." Madi says in disbelief.

But Charlie quickly tells her to be quiet.

"You got it right Saige." Charlie says playfully.

"Alright do another." I tell him.

I feel his fingers trace against my back sending chills through my body.

"Owen is a loser!" I say proudly.

"Yes!" Charlie says as he both laugh.

"Excuse me. Charlie can't even spell the word loser." Owen says sharply.

_____________________________
They all roast each other and i love it 💀😂