Chapter nine

Saiges POV

"Why is the set freezing today." I mumble as I tightly wrap a blanket around my body.

"Because the heater is broken." Charlie explains as he walks over towards me.

"Hypothermia here I come!" Owen yells sarcastically.

"We only have to film like one scene and then we can go home." Charlie says softly.

I nod my head as I sit on the coach. The blanket was tightly wrapped around my body but I was still freezing. I felt someone sit next to me causing the couch to dip slightly.

"Doesn't she look like a teddy bear." Charlie says softly as he pulls me into a hug.

I rest my head on his chest as he wraps his arms tightly around my waist. I cuddle into his soft embrace as I start to feel warmer. He gently runs his hand back and forth on my back.

"Saige we need you!" Kenny yells.

"No she's my teddy bear." Charlie says in a soft tone as he tightens his grip on me.

I try and get away from him but he's way stronger than me.

"I have to go." I complain as I try and get away from him.

"No." He says as he nuzzles his head into my shoulder.

Kenny just shakes his head as he laughs and stares at the two of us.

"Charlie I need both of you." Kenny says softly.

Charlie picks me up and continues to hug me as he carries me over to Kenny.

"Put her down." Kenny says slowly.

"But I don't want to." Charlie replies playfully as he laughs.

Charlie gently sets me down but keeps his arms wrapped around my waist.

"We are filming the scene where she meets Julie." Kenny tells all of us.

"Charlie let the poor girl go...nobody wants to be near you." Madi says sarcastically causing me to laugh.

Charlie's hands start to loosen from my waist and I start to walk away but he immediately yanks me back into his embrace. I sigh as he laughs.

"She really thought she was getting away." Charlie says to Jermey.

"Charlie please let me go." I say softly as I turn around and give him puppy dog eyes.

His eyes lock with mine and a smile forms on his face as he lets me go.

"Alrighty...Charlie! Saige! Stand here and walk into the garage." Kenny tells us.

We start doing the scene but I can't keep my eyes off of Charlie as he talks to everyone else.

"Saige your character hates Luke she's not in love with him." Kenny says causing my face to get hot.

Madi starts laughing causing me to shove her. I take a deep breath as Charlie walks over to me and starts saying his lines. He gets close to my ear and whispers.

"I know you love me." He says as he laughs.

I shove him as I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I say sharply.

"That's literally my line." Charlie says defensively.

"Oh." I say as I get even more flustered.

_____________________________

Damon vibes lmao 😂