Chapter two

Saiges POV

I yawn as I grab a donut from crafts services. I needed some energy before my first scene of the day. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"Are you ready?" Charlie asks me softly as he holds me tighter.

I noticed he was wearing a tank top and his arms were so muscular.

"I'm so tired." I complain causing him to laugh.

I felt my face get hot as he kept his arms around me.

"Let go of Saige." Jermey says playfully as he grabs a donut.

"But she's so cuddly." Charlie says softly.

"Alright kiddos. Let's start filming the scene where they run into Lilia." Kenny our director announces to all of us.

Charlie lets go of me as we all start walking to our places.

"All right so Charlie you are gonna run into Saige and then say your lines and help her up. Walk a couple steps and meet on the red mark." Kenny tells us as we nod to show him we understand.

"Just a practice run. Action!" Kenny yells.

I look up at Charlie and he starts walking towards me. We both don't break eye contact as I can tell he's trying not to laugh. Before we even reach each other we both start dying of laughter.

"I'm sorry.. I can't..." Charlie says as he continues to laugh.

His smile was so adorable as he continued to laugh. We both took deep breaths as we stopped laughing.

"Also don't make eye contact as you walk." Kenny says and we both nod in response.

We both start walking and Charlie bumps into me but a little to hard causing me to stumble back.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Charlie asks in a concerned tone.

"I'm fine." I say as I smile at him.

"Try it again and don't hit her so hard." Kenny says softly.

We walk again and he gently bumps into me.

"Woah... you can see me?" Charlie asks me as he looks into my eyes.

I completely blank as I stare into his eyes.

"You...can see...me." I stutter out as I look into his eyes.

"Are you a ghost?" He asks me softly.

"Yeah... but I've never met anyone else like me. I'm Lilia." I say as I reach my hand out to him.

"Luke." He replies as he shakes my hand.

"Alex! Reggie!" Charlie yells behind him.

"And cut!" Kenny yells.

I clear my throat as I step away from Charlie. He always made so much eye contact with anyone in scenes but it made me feel some sort of way. We did the scene a couple more times and then I had a huge break but Charlie had a costume change.

"See you later." Charlie said softly as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

He ran away leaving me dumbfounded. Every little thing he did made me feel a special way.

"What was that about?" Madi asks as she smiles at me.

"What? It was nothing. Charlie's just like that with everyone." I say playfully.

"He doesn't look and talk to everyone like he does with you." Madi says softly.

She walked away as she also had to get dressed. I sat down in a chair as I scrolled through my phone. A couple minutes passed and I heard Charlie's laughter. I popped my head up and I noticed him talking to Owen. He was wearing a white tank top and black pants. He was covered in fake sweat and he looked so hot. He had his guitar strapped around his body as he continued to talk to Owen. He looked over at me and I quickly looked away.

"Hey you ready to see me rock out?" Charlie asks me playfully.

I roll my eyes as I look up at him.

"I guess you will do okay." I say sarcastically.

He scoffs as he pretends to be offended.

"Just watch." He says as he walks away from me.

I scroll through my phone as they set up everything and get ready. A couple minutes later they start the song and I can't help but stare at Charlie. He looked so hot when he played his guitar and especially in the tank top. His eyes flickered over at me and he sent me a wink. I looked down as I felt my face get hot.
After the song Charlie ran over to me covered in real sweat.

"No!" I yell as he wraps his arms around me.

He laughs as I try and push his sweaty body off of mine.

"Nice job out there but get off of me!" I yell but he refuses to let go.

"Madi you killed it!" I yell as she walks past me.

"Thanks." She replies but then gives me a concerned look as she looks at Charlie still hugging me.

I shrug my shoulders causing her to laugh. Charlie finally lets go of me and sits next to me.

"Damm I'm hot." He mumbles as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Yeah you are hot." I say not fully realizing what I am saying.

I put a hand over my mouth as he laughs.

"You think I'm hot?" He asks me playfully.

I shake my head as I look away from him. Why does he make me so nervous?

_______________________________
Charlie would make me so nervous cause he's so attractive 😩😂