20

Choi Jaewon finally zipped up the last minute suitcase she had bought before standing up and getting her phone which she had managed to save up and buy

Choi Jaewon finally zipped up the last minute suitcase she had bought before standing up and getting her phone which she had managed to save up and buy. She opened the group chat labeled TXT before texting she was ready. 

TXT ( the cool kids 😎  )

Jaewon
I'm ready

Soobin
I'm nearly at your place

Soobin
I'll pick you and Yeonjun soon

Jaewon
Okay

Jaewon
Yeonjun and I can just meet up and wait near the bus stop then. You can come and pick us up there. 

Taehyun
Smart do that

Yeonjun
Wait I'm almost done then I'll meet you Jaewon

Jaewon
okay

Huening Kai
WAIT I'M NOT DONE

Chuckling at the maknae's message, Jaewon grabbed her bag and exited her bedroom, heaving the luggage downstairs. 

"Bye dad!" she called out as she passed the living room where he was watching a soccer match. 

"Bye Jaewon! Have fun!" he replied and the girl left the house. 

Jaewon put her phone into her pocket, tightened the strap of her backpack, before rolling her suitcase towards the bus stop. Yeonjun hadn't arrived yet so she stood there by herself before she felt another notification come with the phone ringing. 

"Hello?" she asked once she answered. 

"Jaewon, are you okay? Have you left yet? Are you busy? Do you need anything?" Beomgyu's voice asked at once, a million questions filling the air. 

Laughing, the girl answered a "no I'm fine". 

"What about you? Have you left yet?" Jaewon asked just as someone screamed, laughing in the speaker. 

"Uhh yeah. We're already at the airport for Jeju." Beomgyu said into the phone before laughing at something someone who sounded like Kai said. 

"You sound busy." Jaewon muttered quietly but Beomgyu didn't hear it as someone screamed again, this time an angry shout following. 

"Have a safe flight, I'll text you when I arrive!" She quickly replied and hung up just as Yeonjun came in, riding on top of his suitcase.

Dumbfounded, she watched as the blue hair weirdo got off, took a few steps back, before running forward and jumping onto the suitcase, moving along with the luggage as it arrived at the bus stop. 

"Idiot." Jaewon laughed, forgetting about Beomgyu almost at once. 

Yeonjun grinned at her before standing up and holding his black fanny pack. Yeonjun being the definition of fashion, was wearing loose blue pants with a tucked in black tee, a dark bucket hat to finish the look. 

Choi Yeonjun firmly believed that in another life, Jaewon was a fashion queen. She was always wearing the most perfect outfits that matched the event and her perfectly. Although she had looked pretty, the only time he felt she didn't match her outfit was when he saw her in that green dress from his window. 

He had watched her leave for a date with Beomgyu just wishing to be friends with her. Now look how their relationship progressed. 

Today, Jaewon was wearing loose blue jeans with a baby pink cardigan buttoned up. She had her silver lined glasses on and looked comfortable and ready to ride to another country for fun. 

Jaewon was seriously beautiful 

Yeonjun blushed a little before looking away from her just as a big black car drove up to them. The window rolled down revealing a bunny in black shades 

 The window rolled down revealing a bunny in black shades 

(A/N: Sorry I just had to include that 😂. )

Yeonjun and Jaewon burst out laughing at the same time while Soobin pouted. 

"Hey!" he whined before eventually laughing along. 

"Get in." he smiled at them before exiting the car. 

Soobin kindly opened the back of the car for us and helped put our luggage in before taking a seat in the passenger seat. Yeonjun opened the back door for Jaewon like the gentlemen he is before following her into the car. 

Once everything was settled and everyone was wearing seatbelts, Soobin told the driver they were ready and the group headed off to the airport. 

They arrived in an hour and met Taehyun on the way to their meeting point. Exchanging hello's, they arrived on time and waited a few minutes before Huening Kai ran in, waving and yelling:

"Sorry I'm late! My mom wouldn't stop kissing me..."

At the boy's words and upset face expression, everyone burst out laughing while Jaewon just smiled, finding the group's maknae adorable. 

Within the next two hours, they were checked in and on their way to the beautiful city of Tokyo, Japan.