41

"Damn she's cute!"

"What school is she from?"

"Do you think she'll give me her number?"

Whispers filled the waiting room as Jaewon and Yeonjun stepped inside, both wearing their outfits and feeling ready to perform.

Yeonjun's outfit:

Jaewon's outfit:

Jaewon had cut and dyed her hair ( image above ) last night as they had managed to find a good salon and so far, everyone seemed to love it

Jaewon looked so gorgeous in her short brown hair. Her features were more obvious and she looked more mature and sophisticated.

She was so beautiful, even Jisoo's jaw dropped when she saw her.

"Right, are you ready?" Yeonjun asked, turning around to face his partner who took a deep breath and nodded.

"Are you?" she asked, grinning a little.

"Nope." he chuckled and shook his head.

"Yeonjun and Jaewon?" a man with a clipboard and black shirt asked, looking around.

"Over here!" Yeonjun said, raising his hand.

The man quickly came over and scanned the clipboard he was holding.

"You're going third so be ready when I call." he informed them

They both nodded and the man set off to kfind someone else.

"Jaewon?"

Turning around, the said girl saw Beomgyu walking towards her beside Jisoo who was still staring at her in wonder.

"Y...You cut your hair?" he nodded at her head and she nodded.

"You look b..beautiful." he stuttered, blushing brightly.

Yeonjun scowled.

"Babe let's go! We're going first remember?" Jisoo said, looking at him after his compliment towards the girl.