37

"I

"I...I hate you!"

Her words wouldn't stop echoing around his head.

The hatred flaring in her eyes, the cold expression settled across her face, Beomgyu couldn't get the image out of his head.

He was depressed even though it had been his fault.

Choi Jaewon was even more annoyed and heartbroken after her 'conversation' with Beomgyu on Sunday.

How could someone be so hung up on popularity?

She wanted to hate Choi Beomgyu so bad but how could she when her memories only showed her his beautiful smile? How could she hate him when all she could think of was how happy they were together?

On Monday, everyone knew Jaewon and Beomgyu had broken up. They also knew that Beomgyu was now dating Jisoo, the school's most popular girl.

Yes, he's dating Jisoo now. Apparently Jisoo asked him out and he said yes.

Jaewon forcefully opened her locker and threw her books inside before slamming it shut and catching sight of a blue hair weirdo who flinched.

"Sorry." she muttered, chuckling a little when she saw him.

A very sudden but small smile had formed on her face at the sight of Yeonjun getting scared. For a second, she forgot about Beomgyu.

and then he walked past her, arm resting around Jisoo's waist.

She scowled at him as Yeonjun stood up straight and glared. He didn't like him anymore than Jaewon did.

"Let's head to class together." He said to her and she nodded.

Yeonjun and Jaewon followed Beomgyu and Jisoo as they all had class together. Upon entering the classroom, TXT ran up to them and gave Jaewon a look.

"I'm fine guys." She rolled her eyes, grinning a little.

It warmed her heart, the way TXT cared about her.

"Sure you are. You're a strong woman." Soobin winked and she laughed.

Beomgyu on the other hand, watched the group with a jealous feeling in his chest before Kai came over.

"Hey bro." Kai said, an almost unnoticeable trace of bitterness in his voice before smiling.

Beomgyu sighed before saying hi.

Ever since he agreed to date Jisoo for popularity, Kai had been bitter towards him as he was her ex and still liked her. But Kai was actually a good person on the inside so there wasn't any 'revenge' thing happening.

"We're having dinner together at my place, wanna come?" Kai offered.

Beomgyu's eyes widened. He hadn't been invited to someone's house yet. Dating Jisoo really did make him more popular.