58

Choi Yeonjun groaned, burying his head into his hands as his eyes tightly shut together.

One look at Jaewon and Beomgyu together and he snapped.

He hurt her but he himself was hurt too.

He groaned loudly again before sitting up straight and releasing a sigh.

Taehyun looked up at the sounds produced from the oldest before rolling his eyes and placing down his book.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" the younger boy glared, causing Yeonjun to jump.

"What do you mean?" the blue hair weirdo replied, surprised Taehyun had raised his voice.

"I can't believe you still think she'll pick him over you." Taehyun scoffed. "Literally everyone can see how much you two like each other."

Yeonjun blinked rapidly, perhaps to hold back his sudden tears, but he gave a sad smile and shook his head.

"Beomgyu was the first person, it was always him." Yeonjun muttered, "I never stood a chance."

Taehyun face palmed himself but decided to let it go since he wanted Yeonjun to figure it out himself.

Yeonjun was the one who needed to realize Jaewon liked him, not Beomgyu.

Choi Jaewon on the other hand, was absolutely furious.

She had no idea why Yeonjun had suddenly snapped that way and was pissed he still thought she liked Beomgyu.

Jaewon might have liked Beomgyu very much at one point in life but that boy had made way too many mistakes for her to ever like him again.

She knew she liked Yeonjun though.

She might not have known when it started but Jaewon knew she had liked Yeonjun ever since their dance competition in Busan.

Jaewon sighed, holding back her sudden tears as her head fell against her locker. Sofia flinched beside her before she placed a hand on Jaewon's shoulder and gave a comforting pat.

"I don't understand...why does everything hurt so much?" Jaewon sobbed, turning and hugging Sofia.

"I don't know Jae, I don't know."

Sofia wished she could have helped Jaewon with all her heart but she still didn't know much about the rest of TXT and how Jaewon felt towards Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

Sofia hadn't even realized Jaewon had dated Beomgyu before until a few days ago.

"I like Yeonjun so much..."

The two girls broke the hug and Sofia almost gasped when she saw the pained expression in Jaewon's eyes.

She might not have been around for most of Jaewon's teenage life but she knew when Jaewon was hurt and right now?

Jaewon wasn't hurt.

Sofia glanced at her again.

Jaewon was in agony.

This girl had faced more things than anyone in the world and she was still standing tall, stronger than how people normally saw her.