26

Choi Jaewon felt like her head was going to break from the pain she felt. She had no idea what happened the day before and had a lot of thoughts on whether she did something crazy or not.

Choi Yeonjun was just as confused and in pain as Jaewon, doing his best but being unable to remember what had happened last night.

Choi Soobin could only remember seeing a black cat and was no help to anyone when they asked him about what happened the night before.

Kang Taehyun pretended nothing out of the ordinary happened for obvious reasons and claimed that Yeonjun and Jaewon had stupidly argued about Yeonjun being a cat before going to sleep.

Huening Kai agreed with Taehyun's explanation without hesitation, knowing that it was best for neither to know what happened and so the next few days passed by and soon everyone forgot about that night, having too much fun in Japan to care about it anymore.

❅ ❅ ❅

"Let's take a train to Osaka." Yeonjun said, jumping onto the couch next to Jaewon as he handed her the drink she had asked for.

"Cool." she answered, taking the drink and opening the can.

"So we're going to take a train to Osaka?" Soobin asked and everyone nodded, liking the idea.

"Shall we stay overnight there? I want to visit the Universal Studios!" Huening Kai asked, pleading.

"Ok I can book us a place to stay overnight. Then we can enjoy in Osaka for 2 days and come back to Tokyo." Taehyun said before pulling out his phone.

The next day, the group had packed up two sets of clothes and other essentials they needed before heading for the train station.

Once they each bought tickets for themselves, they boarded the train and headed off to Osaka, already planning for the journey ahead.

Taehyun had brought card games, Yeonjun had brought a music system, and Huening Kai had managed to bring in 1 board game.

Putting the music on low volume and getting the games out, everyone played their turn and had fun singing along to music. In no time, the group had arrived to Osaka.

❅ ❅ ❅

"Taehyun how do you get all these places?" Jaewon asked, diving into her bed and laying down comfortably.

Taehyun shrugged before tossing his language onto his bed.

"My parents are rich."

'The privileges of rich parents' Jaewon thought with a sigh before sitting up.

Choi Yeonjun glanced at Jaewon before smiling a little and looking back at his suitcase.

The place they were staying at wasn't as big as Taehyun's family villa in Tokyo but that was fine. This place was 2 huge rooms, one with 5 identical beds and the other with the kitchen, sofa, and T.V. There was thankfully three bathrooms in the house so getting ready in the morning would be quick.

"Since it's already afternoon, let's have lunch and walk around for a bit." Huening Kai suggested.

Nodding at his idea, everyone took their turns to fresh up in the bathrooms before leaving the beautiful house.

Choi Jaewon's phone rang as the group walked and she took it out, shooting an apologetical glance at the members before walking a little distance and answering.

"Hello?" she muttered into the phone.

"Jaewon." Beomgyu's voice sighed in relief.

At the sound of her boyfriend's voice, Jaewon felt herself unexpectedly relax and smile a little.

"Hey Beomgyu. How are you?" she asked.

The rest of the group she was with noticed her smile and realized it was Beomgyu she was talking to since she smiled that way for no one else.

"I'm good. How about you? Having fun in Japan?" he asked and Jaewon noticed it was quiet around Beomgyu, unlike the previous time they called.

"Yeah. And you, having fun in Jeju?" she asked.

"I guess..." Beomgyu muttered, thoughtfully trailing off before speaking again.

"Both our trips end in a few days and then we will return to Seoul. Do you want to go on a date with me after?" Beomgyu asked, blushing a little since they were still new to this.

"Yes." Jaewon breathed, cheeks turning a noticeable shade of pink.

"Okay, see you then." Beomgyu said and then hung up before jumping onto his couch and squealing.

"Yeah." Jaewon replied but he had already hung up.

Smiling, she tucked away her phone and jogged back to her friend who had walked ahead. Reaching them, she flung her arm around Soobin's shoulder who smiled at her in response as the group headed to any restaurant they find.

❅ ❅ ❅

TXT woke up early the next day to get ready but when they glanced at Jaewon, they were surprised to see the girl still in a deep sleep, looking more comfortable then they had ever seen her.

Choi Jaewon starved a lot back in Seoul and this was one of the reasons for her sleepless nights. Now, having lots of food thanks to her extra hard work, she slept full and healthy every night, the dark circles below her eyes disappearing as she did so.

She was so relieved, so thankful, she didn't have to worry about anything. Her father was in Korea, her school was in Korea, her boyfriend was in Korea and Jaewon, was in Japan. She had no reason to worry and thus had no stress.

Finally, the girl stirred and woke up from her sleep. Yeonjun was the only person in the room, waiting for his turn to shower since the rest of TXT had already taken the 3 bathrooms.

Choi Yeonjun watched as Jaewon sat up and rubbed her eyes, black hair messy. She looked at him and shot him a rare sleepy smile which made Yeonjun's heart flutter.

Grinning, Yeonjun stood up and walked towards her, helping Jaewon out of bed. She gave him a grateful look before sitting down and pulling Yeonjun down with her.

Startled, Yeonjun sat still as Jaewon layed her sleepy head against his shoulder, no signs of embarrassment on her face while Yeonjun's turned red.

"I haven't slept this well in forever." she breathed, turning and looking up and Yeonjun with her wide brilliant eyes.

Yeonjun looked at her before gently tucking away a stray strand of hair.

"Why?" he gently asked.

"You know. Dad problems, working too much, school being shitty, the list goes on and on." Jaewon chuckled as Yeonjun wondered what 'dad problems' and 'working too much' meant.

"Come on." Yeonjun said after a while, standing up and holding his hand out.

Jaewon glanced at him and his hand before taking it and standing up. She followed Yeonjun out the door as he led her towards the balcony in the living room. The boy opened the glass doors before stepping aside to let Jaewon walk out. When she did, she was amazed.

The sky was crystal blue, sun shining brightly and reflecting on the evergreen trees in the forest ahead as birds chirped all around them. Flowers in all sorts of colors bloomed in an area ahead of them making everything look brighter and more colorful.

"It's beautiful." Jaewon said, gasping at the view.

"Yeah, beautiful." Yeonjun muttered, eyes fixed on Jaewon.

He watched her reaction and mentally patted his back for bringing her here. She now had another lovely memory in Japan thanks to Yeonjun.

Choi Jaewon reached up and ruffled Yeonjun's blue hair which she had grown to love but would never tell him. Yeonjun stiffened and his cheeks turned pink as Jaewon grinned and left, in a good mood thanks to the amazing view outside.

Once she and Yeonjun were ready, the group had a light breakfast and headed out to Universal Studios where they enjoyed the rest of their 2 days on rides and street food.