Bonus

"YEONJUN!" Jaewon gasped, eyes wide and bright as she jumped into her boyfriend's arms. 

Startled, the now pink hair weirdo slightly stumbled backwards before chuckling and lifting the girl up properly, grinning when he noticed the beautiful smile on her face. 

"I knew you would pass." he muttered, allowing the happy girl to bury her face into his neck. 

"They said I had a beautiful voice..." Jaewon giggled, tapping Yeonjun's shoulder as he finally placed her down. 

"and your dancing skills?" Yeonjun questioned, holding out his hand to Jaewon. 

The girl took it, not even hesitating to interlock their fingers as they began walking towards home. 

"They said I have potential." 

Jaewon looked down at their hands connected and her smile softened, mind recalling the time when Beomgyu had asked her why she refused to interlock fingers with him. Her answer had been because she didn't want to do it with anyone but the person she really believed she would end up with and Yeonjun....Yeonjun was that person. 

"She passed, right?" a new voice yelled. 

The couple looked up and Jaewon waved excitedly once noticing Beomgyu running towards them, an expecting look on his face. 

"I did!" the girl happily claimed. 

Beomgyu's face expression relaxed. He had been worried for her when she announced she was going to audition for an entertainment and follow her dreams and now that she had done it and she had passed, he was satisfied. 

His eyes caught sight of Jaewon's and Yeonjun's hands interlocked and he gave a small smile. 

At least she was happy now.

"You passed!" two new voices came out from behind her and Jaewon screamed, tripping and falling into Yeonjun who simply laughed and held her close. 

Beomgyu chuckled as he moved towards Taehyun and Huening Kai and wrapped his arms around their necks. 

"Idiots, you don't need to scare me." Jaewon said, eyes narrowing as she glared at the giggling maknaes. 

But soon even her angry eyes faded away and the 5 member group was laughing, full of joy and happiness as they all headed towards the nearest home, Yeonjun and Jaewon's apartment. 

"Are you going to leave us now?" Heuning Kai pouted as the group walked. 

Jaewon frowned, shaking her head a little.

"You literally left me first when you decided to audition for Big hit."

"and passed!" the maknae proudly replied before realising Jaewon's point and shutting up. 

"So what, we're all going to become idols now?" Beomgyu asked, since all of TXT ( including him ) had actually passed the Big Hit audition. 

"Apparently we are." Yeonjun shrugged but he was smiling. 

Soon, the group arrived at their apartment only to find 2 new people standing by the entrance, waiting for them. 

"Soobin!" Jaewon gasped, immediately letting go of Yeonjun and running towards her best friend. 

Surprised, the pink hair weirdo blinked, stepping back a little. 

"I know how that feels." Beomgyu laughed to which Yeonjun pouted. 

"Jaewon! You passed right? If you didn't I will murder whoever made that dumb, blind decision not to let your talented ass in and I'll just bury them alive-"

"I passed!" Jaewon interrupted the rambling boy, chuckling at his overprotectiveness. 

"EXPECTED!" Soobin yelled, eyes widening in slight surprise yet full joy as he hugged the girl. 

"Excuse me, can a girl hug her best friend?" Sofia's voice came out from behind Soobin. 

The bunny like male nodded, laughing and pulled away from Jaewon. 

The two former and current friends hugged each other, glad they were finally all reunited as their group of 7. 

"So no university for you, huh?" Sofia frowned to which Jaewon chuckled, pulling away. 

"How was your trip? I heard you and Soobin had lots of fun." Jaewon was wiggling her eyebrows. 

"How about we go have some fun?" Yeonjun came out of nowhere, saving a blushing Sofia and Soobin as he dragged Jaewon away. 

Everyone laughed and unanimously decided to head into the apartment, the heat outside during summer being too much for their bodies.

They talked about Jaewon's audition, they talked about how Big Hit training was going, and they talked about Soobin and Sofia's personal trip. 

basically they talked about their Summer vacation. 

As everyone sat around the couch, Jaewon preparing drinks in the kitchen and Yeonjun back hugging her, Sofia suddenly stood up, stuttering a little as she said: "I...I have something to annonce."

Everyone stopped talking at once, Jaewon finally coming in with the drinks and also quieting down. 

She and Yeonjun took their seats on their grey couch and looked at Sofia, giving her their full attention. 

"I got accepted by Seoul National University!' 

silence 

"WHAT?" Soobin was the first to scream, standing up and rushing over to Sofia as she nodded. 

He pulled his girlfriend into a hug, whispering "I am so proud you." into her ear as everyone surrounded her, congratulating her accepted into Korea's most prestigious university. 

"Now we're all moving to Seoul!" Taehyun said and a few peoples eyes widened, as if just realising what he said was true. 

"Oh my god, yes!" Soobin laughed. 

"That's amazing!" Jaewon groaned, fake crying as she took her turn to hug Sofia. 

The younger girl chuckled, finally taking a deep breath and pulling away from everyone with a grin. 

"How about a toast?" Yeonjun offered, picking up two glasses of the drinks Jaewon had brought. 

The group nodded and all stood around the centre table, taking a glass and standing beside one another, Soobin and Sofia next to each other, Jaewon and Yeonjun beside them, Beomgyu next, arm wrapped across Taehyun's shoulder as Heuning Kai stood at the very end, watching everyone with a cute smile. 

"To all of us going to Seoul?" Beomgyu offered and nods rang across the room. 

"To all of us going to Seoul!" Yeonjun cheered while Jaewon added, "and reaching our dreams!"

They all took a drink ( it's just grape juice y'all ) and laughed, launching into their own discussions again as they took a seat, comfortably beside each other. 

Comfortable for the new life up ahead and comfortable for the coming journey they would face.