Nightmares (Warner's POV)

She is so beautiful. Her long brown hair is shining in the morning light. Her eye lids are obstructing my view of the perfect green-blue color beneath them. She's curled around me, and despite the uncomfortable heat I don't move. I bury my nose into her hair and inhale. I can't ever get rid of those soaps. I start kissing her hair so many times I lose count. I feel her start to wake up.

        "Good morning, sweetheart." I whisper in her ear, kissing my way down her jaw. Kissing her eyes open. She is perfection.

        "Aaron." 

She has a lazy smile on her face and her eyes are drinking me in. Her eyes are such a gorgeous color they don't seem real. The way she's looking at me can't be real. Maybe you're just dreaming. Maybe all these moments you've shared were nothing but your overactive imagination. Maybe you'll wake up soon and she'll be gone. My heart stops at the possibility.

        "Juliette...?"

Her eyes change they're confused now, borderline worried. She stops smiling. Her eyes turn furious. 

        "Juliette, love, what's wrong?" 

My heart has started beating again, but the pattern is erratic and irregular. She starts hitting my chest, and screaming.  I told you so. 

        "Juliette, please, love calm down."

        "ADAM! ADAM HELP ME! ADAM PLEASE! HELP! ADAM!"

She's hysterical, tearing rushing out of her face. I try to wrap my arms around her, but she scratches at me still screaming. My door slams open as I turn to look Juliette shoves me off. She runs to Kent who stands in my doorway. I watch her wrap her arms around his neck, put her lips on his, and I feel myself break atom by atom. I feel myself fade away to nothing. I'm nothing. I'm dead.

I think I feel myself shaking, but that's impossible because I'm dead. Dead.

        "Aaron! Aaron, wake up please!"

I hear Juliette's voice form the letters of my name and I wake up. I'm drenched in sweat and out of breath. I look around and it's dark, and Juliette's holding my arms. Her eyes are red-rimmed and scared. 

        "Are you really here? Are you going to leave me?"

My voice is broken and weak. My hands are shaking so badly I can feel the bed vibrate. I look at Juliette trying to decipher whether or not she's really here.

        "Aaron, I'm here, I'm real. I love you. I love you so much Aaron."

Her arms are around me and hers lips travel from mine, to my forehead to my neck. Her lips are everywhere and everything. And that's how I know she's real.