Fluff

"Juliette, love, wake up"

I groaned in protest. It couldn't be later than five o'clock in the morning. Warner-Aaron always wakes up around that time. I pull the blankets up over my head.

        "Juliette, wake up" 

Aaron tore the blankets off me.

        "Hey!!!"

I looked up to see Aaron smiling, a full dimpled smile at me. I'm still not used to seeing him like that. Happy and hopelessly in love. 

        "Love, it's noon. I think we should get out of bed now."

I gasped. 

        "What! Why didn't you-"

Aaron cocks his head to the side with a grin.

        "You don't remember?"

Oh, that. I flush a violent shade of red remembering last nights events. Now having remembered I realize why we'd sleep in so late.

        "Err...yes I do remember." I say still blushing "Can't we stay in a bit longer? Please?"

        "No, get up."

Aaron's emerald eyes are playful. 

        "No, I'm staying in bed. You can stay if you'd like."

I pull the blankets back up over my head. I feel the bed dip and grin to myself. Suddenly I feel something hit my back.

        "Get up, Juliette."

        "Did you just hit me with a pillow?"

I can't keep the laughter out of my voice. Aaron's face looks serious but his eyes are bright with amusement.

        "Yes I did now, get up, or I'll do it again."

In a burst of courage, I hit him with my pillow. I laugh as I watch the shock register on his face. Then, he looks at me with a salacious grin.

        "Oh, love you really shouldn't have done that."

I squeal as he hits me with the pillow again. I try and return a blow but he dodges it. He hits me again, and I barely manage to hit his shoulder. We continue like this for a good while, until I notice feathers are starting fly.

        "Okay, okay I don't want to ruin the pillows."

        "You're admitting defeat?"

Aaron's smiling wide and proud. I scowl and stick my tongue out at him.

        "No, I just don't want to ruin our pillows."

        "Chicken."

I smack his cocky grin off his face with my pillows. Feathers float into his golden hair. I can't control my laughter. Then Aaron hits me in the face with the pillow and feathers fly everywhere.

        "AARON!"

He's laughing loudly. I hit him again harder this time and it's snowing feathers. Both our pillows look sad and deflated.

        "Great, Juliette our pillows are ruined."

Aaron's pouting and feigning remorse.

        "It's your fault, you started it."

        "But you wouldn't get out of bed."

        "You kept me up last night with all your charisma!!!"

        "And I'd like to do that again."

He launches himself at me. I should refuse to get out of bed more often.