Chapter 12

"Sir, you are to attend another meeting in the next eight minutes. Then you'll have eight more scheduled tomorrow and the list goes on". Said the Secretary.

" Bring in another cup of coffee if you don't mind".

"But sir, your father has strictly forbidden you to take more than twe-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE SAYS. BRING ME ANOTHER CUP NOW. WHY NOT THREE WHILE YOUR AT IT"!!!

" You know what sir, I QUIT "!!!

" And do I look like I care at all"?

"Well you sho-"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP. YOUR FIRED. THERE, HAPPY? BUT PLEASE, just bring me my coffee and your off forever".

And the woman left.

It's been a week with Tim working at the Enterprise and this was his third Secretary that was now quitting. None of them could handle his reckless behavior. His insults, or his simple orders for coffee. Tim was just something nobody could handle.

He was like, some wild animal locked in a cage to prevent any danger, though the people near the cage, they're the ones getting attacked.

Meanwhile, at the Wayne Manor

" Master Damian, vandalizing master Tim's bedroom is not tolerable. Actually, vandalizing anything at all in this property is unacceptable! This is only allowed in your art room which is not master Tim's bedroom".

"When is he coming back". He said.

" I don't have an answer to that. But knowing him, the soonest would be in three weeks the least".

"But he wasn't there last week at night".

" because he wasn't being handed any work. But now, there is lots to do and I must be taking you to school. Let's go master Damian ".

And the two left.

In the Graham De Vanily Residence

' Why didn't you tell me'.

" Tell you what".

' You know what I'm asking'.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything. Your mother said she'd tell you about Bruce an-"

'Not THAT. I mean Tim. Why haven't you said anything'?

"Because I didn't want to see you like him. Probably if I said something the first day, you'd do whatever to actually make him change his mind. Or so I'm told from your mother".

' So she's stalking me'.

" you could say that".

'Well then, I guess it's time'.

"For what"?

'for school'.

" Right".

And off they went.

And when they got there, Felix dropped Marinette off and she quickly spotted Damian waiting for her.

'great, now let's go and I want you to shut the blinds in the classroom. Apparently, my mother has been watching us. And what I'm about to tell you is something she can't know. She's an expert mouth reader, so let's go'.

And off they went, straight for their classroom with nobody in their way. Marinette was walking so you better kneel down and stay silent or you'll get her deadly glare that gives you nightmares.

Yes, many students have reported having had nightmares when she started coming. So they all had to be careful.

In Wayne Enterprise