Chapter 24

"Okay, keep your eyes closed." Tsukishima says, and I hear him push the door open to his home. I hold my hands out and he grabs them, leading me into his house.

I blindly slip my shoes off, and I hear the door close. He pulls me forward, taking me into a room.

"Okay, open." He says and I open my eyes.

"Surprise!"

I flinch at the sudden noise, but a happy smile comes over my face. It's the volleyball team!

"Tsukishima wait...who's that?" Nishinoya points to me. Daichi roughly punches the boys arm, chuckling nervously.

"He didn't mean that-"

"This is Yuna." Tsukishima wraps an arm around me.

"OOOH, YOU LOOK SO DIFF-"

"Alright, alright." Suga slaps his hand over the boys mouth.

"Are you okay?" Tsukishima looks down at me, and I nod.

"It's fine, I wasn't offended. I guess I'd be surprised too." I wave him off and a look of relief comes over his face.

"Give her the present." Tsukishima looks up at the boys.

"Oh! You're going to love it!" Hinata jumps up. Asahi comes forward, and the other boys gather behind him.

He smiles nervously at me, holding something behind his back.

"We were all worried about you when we heard what happened..." Asahi trails off.

"And Tsukishima wouldn't let us visit the hospital! I think he didn't want us to see you because he couldn't see yo-"

"Shut the fuck up you moron." Tsukishima says, his face blank.

"THAT'S BECAUSE TSUKISHIMA WENT SOFT BAHAHA." Tanaka says loudly.

Tsukishima sends him a glare and immediately Tanaka goes quiet.

"Anyways..." Asahi starts again. "We all pitched in to make this for you." He holds up a jacket in front of him.

It's a Karasuno Volleyball Club windbreaker, exactly like the ones they all have. Except, they got my name embroidered on the top left of the front. I cover my mouth with my hands, on the verge of tears.

They did that? For me?

"Yuna-Chan if you cry I'm going to cry!" I hear Hinata's voice.

I chuckle slightly, but the tears start to come down my face.

"Awww!" Is heard all around.

"I-I'm sorry." I wipe my face, gently grabbing the jacket. "Thank you!" I hold it to my chest. Tsukishima rubs my back and I stare at the jacket in awe.

They're so sweet. I can't believe they did this for me!

"Yuna-Chan!" Hinata yells, and a moment later begins to hug me. I laugh, wrapping my arms around the boy.

"Hey! That's too long!" Tsukishima pushes the boy off of me and I sniffle, laughing. I turn to my boyfriend, tightly wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you for bringing me here." I say, my voice muffled by his chest.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like your present." He says, rubbing my back.

"Um...Yuna-San?" I pull away from Tsukishima, turning to see Yamaguchi in front of us. "Um, I brought you some oranges! Since you said you liked them...I picked the best ones!" He holds out a bag full of oranges.

My eyes brighten and my cheeks turn pink at the nice gesture.

"O-Oh! Thank you Yamaguchi-Kun." I bow to him. "And thank you to everyone else as well." I say, bowing again.