Chapter 10

"Tsukishima-Kun, I think I'm pregnant." I say and he starts to choke on his water. I pat his back until he regains his composure.

"H-How? It's only been a week since the first time we did it, and we used condoms." He looks at me worriedly.

Yeah, since our first time we've already done it two more times after that. I already told him we need to calm down, and he agreed. I just can't stay away from him. However...

"But I feel this strong weird feeling in my stomach ever since we- you know. And it's stronger whenever you come." I frown, putting a hand on my stomach. He lets out a relieved sigh and then narrows his eyes at me.

"You idiot." He sucks his teeth, leaning close to me. "I must be pregnant too then, I feel the same thing. They're your butterflies, weirdo. It just means you like me a lot. More than before." He smirks and I frown.

"So I cried and panicked before you got here, for nothing?" I pout and he laughs.

I know what butterflies feel like, but I had no idea there were different stages!

"Wait... did you really?" He asks seriously and I nod sheepishly. "Aw. It's okay." He says, taking me into a hug.

"Can I ask you something?" I question once he pulls away.

"Sure, what is it?" He asks and I shift on the bed uncomfortably. I duck my head down, looking at my hands.

"Do you think I'm easy?"

"Easy?" He repeats

"Yeah...um. I've just been feeling down a little bit because of that. I feel guilty? Like I'm just giving my body to someone without much thought. Sorry, it's probably stupid to you, but it's just really weighing heavily on me right now." I sigh, playing with my fingers.

"I don't think you're easy at all." He puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head up to look at him.

"You promise?" I ask quietly and he gives a small smile.

"Promise. If I thought you were easy I'd be using you, but that's not the case. I like you."

Oh man, the baby is kicking again.

"I like you too." I giggle, wrapping my arms around him.

"Good." He says, holding me as well. "I need to stay away from you. I'm turning soft." He mumbles, rubbing my back.

"I thought you're always soft? Isn't it like, an all day thing until...you know?" I frown, pulling away from him and giving a confused look.

"What?" His brows furrow in confusion. "What are you- oh my god." His eyes widen in realization.

"What?" I ask

"I'm not talking about that! I'm talking about my personality!" He yells, and my cheeks heat up in flames.

I quickly go to the other side of the bed and bury myself under my blanket in utter embarrassment.

"I'm sorry! I-I didn't know! I thought-" I squeal, and I hear him burst out laughing.

"You're so dumb, how can you-" He wheezes, still laughing.

"Stop it." I whine, and I hear him calm down.

"Okay, okay." He says, and I feel him lay down next to me. "Come out now." He tugs the blanket and I hold it tighter.

"I refuse. I'm embarrassed." I decline, and he sighs.

"It's a waste to be embarrassed. Just come out." His voice is back to his cool, calm, and collected tone.

"Tsukishima-Kun, you can say that because you're a robot. You don't let things bother you. Everything bothers me." I pout from under the blanket.