Chapter 3

The next week...was a shit show. Apparently Tsukishima is fairly popular, despite nobody having the courage to talk to him because of his nasty attitude.

The bullying has gotten worse. One person had mentioned that I think I'm above everyone since I sit next to him now, but that's not the case at all. Tsukishima and I haven't even talked to each one bit since he came to my house last week. I'm not sure why these people think sitting with someone is the equivalent to flirting with them.

Today, isn't any different either. I stayed two hours after school to get ahead on some work, and as soon as I leave the classroom, I'm ambushed.

"Fat bitch." Nami laughs, pushing me against the classroom door, the knob digging into my back. "Look at you, you're so pathetic."

"She's so helpless too, gosh I'm getting embarrassed just being this close to her." One of her friends says from behind her.

"What are your plans for the weekend? What buffets are you going to try this time?" She laughs again.

"I-I'm not going to one." I whisper, and I feel her grab the front of my shirt.

"Huh?! Are you saying I'm lying?" She asks, but before I can deny it, I feel her hand make contact with my face.

Then again. And again...

"Please stop!" I cry, putting my hands in front of me to shield myself.

"Why? You're so fucking pathetic, people like you deserve this. Hold her, damn it!" She says and immediately I feel her two friends holding onto my arms.

"Please stop, I didn't do anything." I whimper, and her fists makes contact with my face again.

"You're just so fat and ugly it makes me angry!" She growls, kneeing me in the stomach. I double over, gasping for breath. "Stop being so fucking dramatic, you can't even feel anything due to the amount of fat you have." She scoffs, pulling my hair and making me stand up.

"You better stay out of my sight. If I see you tomorrow I just might kill you." Venom laces through her tone and her friends let go of me. She yanks my hair, making me fall onto the ground.

"Ugh, let's go. How fucking pathetic is she?" I hear Nami say before the sound of their shoes clicking on the floor becomes distant.

God,

What did I do? Please God tell me what sin I've committed to deserve this. Please let me fix it, please forgive me. I'm not sure how much of this I can take anymore.

Ame-

No. God isn't real. If god was real he wouldn't let this happen to me.

I slowly push myself up into a sitting position. I see small droplets of blood on the floor and I touch my nose. Ah, it's bleeding. I can feel my eye swelling already too, and my cheek hurts. Everything just hurts.

I grab my bag, taking out a few tissues with shaky hands. I press one to my nostrils, and use another to wipe up the floor.

I want to go home. I want to disappear.

"And then I was like BAM and you looked like grrr! And Ta-" I hear a boys voice, but it gets cut off when he gasps. "Kageyama, I think that persons hurt!" He yells and I feel my body tense.

The sound of a pair of shoes running comes closer and closer, and soon they're in front of me.

"Oh- it's you! From the gym. You had a panic attack, are you okay?" His knees are now in front of me, meaning he's crouching.

I scramble away, trying to get away from him. I bump into something behind me and I look at see another pair of legs. This must be who the guy was talking to. Kage...Kageyama?