Chubby Reader

Requested By Pearlchoco

Credit to artist: Luvnu (DeviantArt)

You were walking around in the the new town you just came. The view was nice and beautiful. You were excited to start your day. You decided to find something to wear. However, you were struggling to find something. You hated your body and felt ashamed about it. Many of the people look at you and you feel awful. Which is why you prefer to stay inside. But being in Japan for the first time was super exciting. So you took your favorite dress. It was cute and short, just for the spring weather.

You walked all the way to a bridge, wher eyou can see the lovely lake flow underneath it. Once you managed to get there, you see a man with a bowl cut, sunglasses, and a rose in his hand. You thought he might be waiting for his date. You casually walked and suddenly, you hear the man talk to you.

"Hello Darling~ I never seen you before. Are you new?" He asked, giving you a bright smirk. You never been flirted at before, so you easily blushed and let out a small smile.

"Uhm, y-yeah." You stuttered.

"Why, I never seen such beauty before. You must be my one and only Karamatsu girl~" He said, tilting his glasses, to reveal his beautiful brown eyes. Just the sight of them made you blush. You only just met this man, yand you are already blushing. Weird.

"Why thank you, uhm?" You said, asking for his name.

"That's right, I'm Karamatsu Matsuno. But you may call me Kara." He said, making a dramatic pose. You giggled at this action. Your giggle was cute, so it made Kara blush more. WHen he fixed his position, he coughed and then ask for your name.

"I'm Y/N L/N."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady~" He said, handing you teh rose he had. You grabbed and mesmorize it for a while. "If you like, I may take you to a tour around here. Of course, only if you are comfortable." He said. When you realized he wanted to make you feel safe and comfortable, you knew this man was super caring. Which you liked. So you nodded.

"That would be great. Thank you." You said. He offered to grab his arm like a gentleman, which you accepted. He took you everywhere around the town: to Dekapan, Panchiko place, the park, and Totoko's place. The 2 of you ended up in the Sutaba, where Todomatsu worked. Karamatsu opened the door for you to enter first. You blushed by this. You entered, and he walked right behind you. Once you reached the counter, you are met with someone who looks like Kara. It made you freeze and almost freak out. Karamatsu saw your confusion, so he decided to explain.

"Y/N, this is my brother, Todomatsu. He and I are part of sextuplets." He explained.

"Sextuplets?" You asked.

"Yeah, you will get to meet them.....eventually." Kara said.

"Karamatsu,. what are you doing here?" Todomatsu asked, annoyed.

"You see, buraza, I am taking this young lady a tour around the town. So I decided to take her here."

"Ma'am, did he forced you?" Todomatsu asked you.

"Huh? Uhm, no?" You were confused by what the question meant.

"I see" He said disgusted. His tone made you feel guilty for a second, but he probably wasn't referring to you.

After ordering your drinks and sundaes, you and Karamatsu went to eat outisde on the small tables. You decided to talk with Kara about how grateful it is to meet him. He feels blessed by your beauty and keeps listening to you like a good person. Soon, the 2 of you moved to talking about likes and dislikes. The more the two of you talked, the more Karamastu was falling in love. Kara was romantically gaining feelings for you. He has never met someone so kind and amazing like you.